Shoes — The Bump
March 2013 Moms

Shoes

For those whose LO is walking, have you gotten any shoes for him/her?  DS loves walking now and wants to walk anywhere we go, but right now he only has some socks on (if he doesn't take those off of course).  Have any of you found good shoes for a walking tot?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

;

Re: Shoes

• We love pedipeds. There's a website called kinderbliss that always has sales on them otherwise bru has them and you can hit them on clearance. We also like stride rite. They have once specially meant for early walkers with flexible soles. They can be pricey as well but have a outlet store.
    SidraJedi
  • We went to stride rite and the measured his feet. Ab $35. They have different types of shoes that are specific to babies walking.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    Blondie1212
  • Second pedipeds and stride rite. Also, target has some soft all leather shoes if you need a quick fix.
    Blondie1212
  • Another vote for stride rite! They can be expensive but we got a fee pairs on black Friday and they are well worth it.

Blondie1212
  • We have target leather soled shoes and stride rite shoes. The target ones are ok, he slides around in them even on carpet so we mostly use the stride ones which are great. The sales lady at stride rite was really helpful too.

• My favorite shoes for LO right now are Pedoodles. Thin super flexible soles with a good non-slip tread.

http://www.pedoodles.com/page.php?xPage=extra/features.html

I also have two pair Pedipeds but they are too big. I rate those #2 because the sole is just textured leather, no tread.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Thanks Ladies!  I went to the Stride Rite outlet today.  DS seems to LOVE his new shoes.  It's funny how he wants to take off any socks I put on him, but he was totally content wearing his shoes.  It made me feel like he is turning more and more into a toddler.  Sigh...

;

am7rice[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards