Secondary IF

Bad dreams.

Keep having dreams that I am stuck in the hunger games but it's all about infertility and only the winner gets a baby. I have been trying not to think too much about it until Friday when I start up with the opk again. Guess my sub-conscience has other plans.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Bad dreams.

• I've had pregnancy dreams, loss dreams, positive pee-stick dreams, and twin boy dreams. It all sucks. I'm sorry you're having them. I usually turn the tv for a bit before I fall back asleep to get my mind off it.

(Hugs)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Wow, that' crazy.  I have been having some super bizarre dreams that include people I knew ten+ years ago.  I think it has to do with the anxiety about ttc, but I haven't had anything THAT blatant!  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds scary.  I have strange dreams about being pregnant all the time, but mine are usually good.  I just wish they were true.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 = 9/29/10; Charlie born 6/2/11
    BFP #2 = 10/22/12; missed m/c @ 7 weeks 5 days
    BFP #3 = 4/15/14; EDD 12/28/14

**Formerly known as MyEggo=Preggo**
  • Big Hugs to everyone dealing with these shitty dreams, they are horrible.

I have been having them since we started ttc#1. The thing that always made it so hard for me, because my dreams were always so realistic, like I was in my house holidng a baby in my arms and then I would wake in the same bed that was in my dream and the baby was gone...  Then when I got KU with G they went to a whole new level, almost bordered on night terrors.  I would dream that I lost the baby over and over again and it feel so real that I would wake up sobbing and screaming and it normally took an hour or so to calm down.  After G was born the dreams went away for alittle bit.  Then they started again about something bad happening to him and people chasing us, those I could manage because I can check on G and make sure he is fine when I wake up.  I started having them again in Dec when I got KU again and since our loss, I keep having BFP dreams- stupid stupid SIF.   

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"