August 2013 Moms
Options

Bitchfest

2»

Re: Bitchfest

• Options
    MitsB707 said:
    I'm just tired and don't feel like doing anything today. Tomorrow we have 6 month shots, and I'll be taking DS alone. I already feel bad for my poop baby. :(
    Well, it doesn't matter what I was going to bitch about, because this made me crack up! Now I've got the giggles, which makes this day better. Thanks! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

MitsB707 said:

I'm just tired and don't feel like doing anything today. Tomorrow we have 6 month shots, and I'll be taking DS alone. I already feel bad for my poop baby. :(

Well, it doesn't matter what I was going to bitch about, because this made me crack up! Now I've got the giggles, which makes this day better. Thanks! :)

Lmao! Glad I could help. Damn autocorrect. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I just went to the store and they didn't hae many different bottles or nipples then I already had. I bought this
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • Options
    Not sure what i did, but I can't add pictures when I edit.. I'll try these ad see how they do
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    Went to the grocery store this morning.which went well considering ds was tired and needed a nap. But we were almost out of formula so we had to go. Anyways, walking into the grocery store i slipped on some ice and fell on my butt, ds was in his car seat, thankfully he was fine, jusy startled.

Then at the check out line this guy whosells like he licked an ash tray.then rolled in one gets in ds face and starts cooing at him. So ds starts freaking out screaming. Mother fucker get your stinky ass self out of my sons face. I glared at him then moved the cart so i was in between him and bentley.

So to some up my butt hurts like a mofo and ds was not happy till we got outside.
  • Options
    Marvel1013Marvel1013 member
    edited February 2014
    Not sure what i did, but I can't add pictures when I edit.. I'll try these ad see how they do
    KatieS7 said:

@marvel1013 both my girls would only ever take advent bottles. They are a pain to clean but if it works, it works. Good luck.

I have the advent ones.. The ones with the silicone inserts in the bottle as well right? She doesn't like those now. She WAS using them before, but now she won't take it aghhh!!!

Eta- oops. I was talking about the play text vent air. I was wrong. The new one I bought is the advent and she won't take either
    ~may siggy challenge~

• Options
    I am taking LO in on Wed to get her 6m photos. DH won't go because he thinks they torture them by the way they talk to them and such. She did fuss at her 4m pics, but she was having a bad day, and his negative attitude did not help her. I now have to put up with him for two days saying how I am torturing my baby...

• Options
    edited February 2014
    @marvel1013 my sister was having this problem with her daughter and finally got her to take a latex nipple. Maybe try that?
    I've tried these 4. The first two are playtex, then a nuk (Which is the exact same as her soother which she likes and uses) and an vent
    Try the Lansinoh mOmma nipples if you haven't already. They are great and are interchangeable with Nuk(and I believe Avent) bottles.
    Due with #5 April 22, 2015. It's a girl!!!!! 

Yes it was planned, yes we know what causes that, no we are not on public assistance, and yes we will be getting cable after this. ;)

• Options
    @marvel1013 I have heard good things about the calma nipple by medela. A few ladies who had real picky babies said they would take this one. The only downside is it is pretty pricey. Its 17.99 at babies r us maybe cheaper online somewhere else. Good luck I hope she starts taking one so you can catch a break!
  • Options
    DD1 has a snotty nose and cough. DD2 got her 6 month shots today. Both are crabby. Me thinks I am going to have a very crowded bed tonight.

• Options
    My DH is so selfish and it makes me mad
  • Options
    I totally went to post a selfie Sunday pic... Realized it's Monday. My bitch.. Why is time going so fast?!?!
  • Options
    I'm so frustrated with the bleeding. It just keeps coming.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Options
    TexasGirl81TexasGirl81 member
    edited February 2014
    This bitch at my new upcoming job in HR has me call her today. Ok, she immediately starts to drill me as if I'm a juvenile in trouble for something that happened in 2005. I was do livid, she acted like I was hiding a fucking murder trial! I literally have never had anyone speak to me that way. My blood was boiling!!! The fucking nerve, I literally felt like I was in trouble with the cops all over again. How can HR be so unprofessional? I was so mad and bothered I almost cried and I now feel really nauseous. My bitch is she was a fucking bitch!!!!

ETA: The misdemeanor was for a broken window! Woop-de-do Basil!

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    Ugh apparently our condo complex is having a water issue somewhere because they shut the whole main off an hour ago. No water here...guess we should start keeping water bottles around vs relying on a Brita! What good is a Brita without water?!?
  • Options
    It's technically still Monday.... So I have one more. LO's cold is killing us. DH and I have been trading off, LO has been up every hour since we put her down. Sleep, I miss you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"