June 2012 Moms

Pls tell me I'm not the only one still bfing...

Anyone else? I'm really looking at stopping soon... He's only really nurses before bed an in the middle of the night. I'll miss it, but I'm pretty much ready to stop.

Re: Pls tell me I'm not the only one still bfing...

• I weaned DS in the last month, and it was about a month long process to fully stop. I do miss it sometimes, but it felt like the right time to stop.
  • I still am. DD asks for it. I don't see her wanting to stop soon. I would like to wean around 2 years. I'll probably start with the mornings. She nurses to sleep so I'm not sure how that will go!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I still am, too. No plans to stop any time soon. He nurses more right now than he has in a while. I'm chalking it up to a chance in my work schedule (doing 12 hour shifts instead of 8). I'm just going with it.

We have no plans to work on number 2, but if we did I'd like stop soon as I still don't have my period back.

We still nurse to sleep, too! So who knows. At this point I think it will be easier to stop once we can have a bit of a conversation about it. Which, in reality, isn't really that far off. I'm not feeling any urge to quit, though, so it's not like I'm counting the days or anything. It just feels like a normal part of our lives now, you know?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still nursing. Morning, nap, nap wake up, bed time, finally night weaned. Yes, it hurts while pregnant. We may continue and tandem, he may stop. I don't mind either way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still nursing and she has picked up the amount of nursing sessions too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah. I'm wondering why he's been nursing more lately?
  • my daughter stopped 1 month ago today.  before that it was only a few times a week.  occasionally she will look at the boobies to make sure they are still there just in case!!
  • We're still nursing! She nurses about 4-6 times a day, before naps and bedtime, and usually once in the middle of the night. I have no plans to wean her, just going with the flow. (:
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still nursing here, and not likely to stop anytime soon as DS is still very attached to it. He nurses when we get home from work/daycare, to sleep (though he goes to sleep fine without it at daycare), and usually still during the night.
  • Still nursing here, and not likely to stop anytime soon as DS is still very attached to it. He nurses when we get home from work/daycare, to sleep (though he goes to sleep fine without it at daycare), and usually still during the night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"