August 2011 Moms
Options

Funniest sex story

Share your funniest sex story!

Our wedding night was funny. We got to the hotel and I slipped into the bathroom to change into my nighty. I pulled out the 32 million Bobby pins and tried to toussel my helmet hair without benefit of a mirror.

I came out, did a sexy strip tease for him, we had some really fun/sweet sex, and started to cuddle. Well he begins to laugh. Like these huge belly shaking laughs. I asked what was funny. He pointed to the mirror. I looked and saw bride of Frankenstein looking back! He said it was everything he could do not to laugh when I came out of the bathroom! Hahaha.

Another funny: honeymoon in Panama city beach. We went to Buffalo wild Wings for a late lunch and DH got super drunk. It was still early so I took him back to the condo and to let him take a nap before we went to Margaritaville. As I was putting him in bed he patted and stroked my hand and said "I's gonna have the sex wit chu later." Haha

Re: Funniest sex story

• Options
    lol @ "I's gonna have the sex wit chu later." Yes dear, of course you will :)

I'm trying to come up with a good story but apparently my sex life just isn't that funny.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    One time....waaaaaaaaayyy back when....we were parked in a park messing around.  When suddenly there was a knock on the window - it was the police!   LOL it was SUPER embarrassing, I had to get out of the car and tell the officers that I was participating of my own free will and not under any duress.  Talk about a way to kill the mood!

I'm totally LOLing right now, thinking back to how hard it was to have sex when both of us lived with our parents. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Long time ago.... Missionary position, DH was .. You know... Ending... And he must've really been in the zone because a long string of drool landed on my face. We laughed until we cried. Luckily, that wasn't a regular thing, because 10 years later I wouldn't put up with that everytime we had sex. LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"