Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL Check In

Noethola I would help with the PgAL check in and yet it's Sunday and I'm just now getting to it!  (Can I blame it on pregnancy brain?!)

I hope I find you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Grow little ones, grow!

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PgAL Check In

• @Dixon813 - Thank you for running check-in!  And I think pregnancy brain is a very valid excuse!

How far along are you?  18 weeks tomorrow

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?  I don't have another OB  appt until 3/7 and my A/S in 3/10.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Biggest symptom is probably just my constant exhaustion and my cravings seem to change daily.  Pretty much the same with aversions.

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?  Such a perfectly timed question!  We found out the sex of our angel baby through a blood test, so we knew around 14 weeks.  This time the blood test wouldn't be covered by insurance so we didn't do it.  However, we opted to do an elective u/s today to get a sneak peek at the sex.  Now that I know I am feeling such a mix of emotions.  

Knowing the sex just makes everything more real.  It was the same when we found out for our Izzie, but this time it just also makes PgAL brain more real, too.  

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Just really missing my Izzie.  Feeling a lot of guilt.  We haven't shared our pregnancy news with most of the family.  I am so afraid they will think we have "moved on"  and we so haven't.  I am afraid they will move on and forget our little girl.  I am so grateful for the chance at another baby, I just wish it didn't have to be such an emotional struggle.  
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• @dixon813 Thanks for running the checkin!

How far along are you?
    36 weeks on Tuesday 

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?
    Tuesday regular appointment with nst. 

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?
    Frequent contractions, increased discharge,headaches,backaches,no sleep...

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?
    We did find out with Arianna, we choose to find out with this one too. We found out by genetic testing. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    Nervous for our appointment on Tuesday. I'm wondering if I have dilated at all. Sick of my irritable uterus. Worried because 38 weeks is coming and I am so scarred to hit that day. The dr said this lo will do great from 36 weeks if I deliver early. I am praying all the time he comes before 38 weeks! 

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • jonahsmajonahsma member
    edited February 2014

im a little hesitant... here we go

How far along are you? 8 wk 5 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? First appointment Wednesday. Please keep us in prayer Milestone today if all is well. first loss was at 8 wk 5 days next milestone in 15 weeks.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? nausea, fatigue...... nervous wreck.. does that count?

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time? we will find out the sex..

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? im afraid, im a little sad my edd with Emily is around the corner. im nervous that we wont see a hb on wed.. i dont want to look when she does the u/s.

• @jonahsma - congratulations!  Growing LO grow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Aww thank you...
  • How far along are you?  35 weeks 3 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?  I get my cerclage out a week from Tuesday, I am very nervous.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Just lots of aches and pains...lately I have been waking up with leg cramps, my hands are numb and I am drooling.  It's lovely.

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?  Yes we found out the sex both times.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I'm getting nervous about going into labor before my scheduled induction during 39 weeks.  Ordinarily I wouldn't worry, but they want me to come in the moment I have any bleeding or contractions because they don't want me contracting against my cerclage.  So I guess I am nervous about when to go if I feel like I might be in early labor stages.  I don't want to be running to L&D all the time, but the idea of contracting with my cerclage in makes me very anxious.  Like right now, I am having some persistent menstrual like cramps, that have been around for about an hour or more.  But I've had them off and on through out this pregnancy, and I was very active and busy today, so it kind of makes sense that I am extra crampy.  But at what point do I decide to go in if they don't go away?  Another hour?  Tomorrow?  Ugh, I just don't want to have to make that call, really hoping she just stays snug for a few more weeks till my induction.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• angelsnight I can't believe you're getting your cerclage out next week!  Prayers for a relaxed week and safe procedure.

cawettig sending you lots of prayers as your EDD gets closer and closer!

@jonahsma Congratulations!!  Wishing you all the best and sending you prayers as you pass milestones.

@princezjk similarly to @mrsgerman we didn't start telling people about this baby until 20-22 weeks because I was afraid it would mean they would talk about the triplets less.  Honestly, they have talked about them less, but I'm not sure if that's because of how awkward it is to talk about them or because of this baby.  The hardest thing for me is when everyone is so, so happy about this baby and they don't get why I'm nervous, scared, sad, etc...

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you?  31 weeks today

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?  I've truly considered every day past 23 weeks a milestone!  OB appt is next week.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  Starting to feel "big" and out of breath a lot.  Baby likes to squirrel up under my ribs which makes it every harder to breathe - BUT I love that baby moves so much because it keeps me calm!

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?  We found out with the triplets at our A/S because we were having three - I thought it would be way too hard to plan/prepare for three babies and keep everyhing gender nuetral.  I always wanted to be surprised, though, so we are "Team Green" this time!

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  My shower is this coming Sunday and while I'm really excited and so thankful to my SIL, I'm nervous as to how I'm going to feel and how others are going to behave.  Also, DH and I are halfway through our Hypnobirthing classes (which I LOVE) and the last class we were talking about induction methods and it made me realize that I never thought about having to be induced.  I've been so concerned about PTL this whole time that I haven't really thought about this baby waiting until 40 weeks...or ever after...  Just strange how your mind works!
  • How far along are you?  15w5d, although little one is measuring slightly ahead

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?  Thursday I have my first cervical check with the perinatologist, I will find out then if I will see him weekly or every other week, and I will also be scheduling my A/S that day.  Next OB appointment isn't for 4 weeks.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?  The only kind of consistent craving I've had recently is pickles.  I just want them in the fridge.  Other than that, sweets all the time!  But my GD has me having to be extra careful.

QOTW: Did you find out the sex beforehand with your angel baby? Will/have you found out this time?  We did find out with our angel, and just last week we found out for our rainbow.  We are team PINK!  I want go out running to buy all the pink and purple, ruffles and bows I can find just yet though.  We'll wait for the A/S to do that, just to confirm.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  Just happy my cerclage is in and my body hasn't rejected it.  My doctor is happy with how the procedure went, and said the next big milestone to get to will be 24/25 weeks.  At that point she should be big enough that she resting more on my pelvic bone and taking the pressure off of my cervix/cerclage. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com
  • How far along are you? 29w6d officially, but baby has been measuring about 10 days ahead.

Upcoming appointments or milestones? I have an OB appt on Thursday.

Symptoms: starting on Saturday I started feeling lots of sinus pressure which has now turned into an extremely sore throat and lots of chest congestion:( Add to that, other 3rd tri symptoms such as heartburn from Hell, insomnia, pins & needles feeling in my legs from a pinched nerve, SPD, bedrest.... ugh I'm having so much fun:/ (but despite the complaining I know it'll all be worth it)

QOTW: We found out at our A/S's with both of our little angels. This time around LO had her hand between her legs at the A/S so we had to wait a couple of weeks before we found out. I admire those who choose to be team green, it seems like lots of fun and excitement but I'm too impatient.

Open Topic: I keep going back and forth between wishing LO was here already and hoping she stays on the inside for a while longer. I feel selfish for wanting her to be here so early, but the not knowing if something is going to go wrong and not knowing if/when I'll go into ptl it's all so much. Of course I'm willing to do whatever it takes just sometimes I find myself wishing it didn't take so long.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @mrsgerman Holy Crap! That just have me chills. It's like Joseph just peaking in to say "don't worry, I got this!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"