May 2012 Moms

4 years aw*

So it's been four years straight that I've been pregnant or breast feeding or both! Granted Lucas is only nursing a few times a day now and we are not having anymore kids so soon I will be done but 4 years is really long time. Had to take a minute to aw thanks for letting me
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: 4 years aw*

• Wow! That's impressive.
    Did your older children self wean? I'm still breastfeeding DD and planning to stop around 2yrs, but I'm not sure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Holy Smokes. That is awesome and impressive! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm impressed! I'm thinking back to the first weeks and how it seemed impossible. 4 years is amazing. I'm also interested in finding out when your children self weaned (if they did). My friend had two and they self weaned at 21 and 17 months. We're at 21 months with no signs of being ready on his part.
  • Wow! That's impressive!!
  • Thanks girls! My oldest was ff but Nathan did not self wean I weaned him slowly at a year because I was already pregnant with Lucas. I needed a break and was so worn out physically. But he weaned easily I think I was drying up, some.

Lucas I'm hoping will self wean, he's down to once some days others he bf a ton.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Thanks, its interesting to see how eachchild is always so different
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"