July 2014 Moms
Options

***Sunday Ticker Change 2/16***

Good morning lovely ladies! Hope you've had a good week :)

How many weeks/what fruit or veggie are you today?

Have you had your A/S yet or know when it's scheduled? Results?

GTKY: Since we just had V-Day, what type of candy would you choose if you could only have one for the rest of your life?
And if you say you don't like candy, you can hand over your woman card and GTFO because...

image image

Re: ***Sunday Ticker Change 2/16***

• Options
    Baby is a 17 week onion!

Our A/S is Monday, March 3 and I feel like it's months away. This week, we're crossing our fingers to not get any calls about last week's blood work. No news is good news!

I could easily survive on Reese's cups. DH gave me some for Valentine's Day and it's taking all I have to make them last for even a short time!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kam3100, I did a small gender reveal with my immediate family with DS. I made cupcakes with blue filling. We went out to dinner and then they ate them for dessert. It was fun :) I love that you are prepared with green dye!

image image
  • Options
    Week 18 - little bug is a sweet potato!

My a/s is Wednesday!!! I can't wait! I'm so excited!!!!! Hoping LO is cooperative so we can see what sex it is! And, just wanting to see baby cause I haven't really felt movement yet and wanting to make sure baby is growing like my belly is. It's taken all my patience to not have the docs at work scan me to see baby, but I didn't want any slip ups if they saw something and DH wouldn't be there to share it with me.

Oh goodness. ONE candy/sweet? I think I would have to pick peanut butter M&Ms. Or cupcakes...specifically the ones from 'The Cup' in St. Louis
    Yeah, I have to pick two. Lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Baby M is a mango! Can't believe it's been 19 weeks already! A/s is scheduled for Thursday. Hoping baby is cooperative :) my candy would be Hot Tamales.
  • Options
    19 weeks so LO is a mango.

I have my A/S on the 25 which means this week is going to be really long; I'm very anxious to find out everything and see if I get to come off of pelvic rest.

Hmm choosing one type of candy is hard, I have it narrowed down to two companies and if I was pushed to choose one, I'd have to say Ethel M chocolates.

@kam3100 I love your idea. I just might have to barrow it, but it'd be for my coworkers who are pretty much my extended family.
  • Options
    17 weeks and an onion (ick, there should be something better than a nasty onion).
    I have a couple more weeks for my anatomy scan, but I had a 16 week ultrasound to check on my cervix and we found out we are team blue!

QOTW: I love candy and I would probably choose gummy bears or sour strips as the candy I'd want to have for the rest of my life. I've actually been craving some sour belts, so I should try to find a candy store around here!

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    19 weeks, so bebe is a mango. We had our a/s about a week and a half ago, and everything looked great, we're having another boy! I'm currently obsessed with chocolate fondue with assorted fruits and marshmallows.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    @kam3100 I can't wait to find out what you're having!
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

• Options
    zellatrixzellatrix member
    edited February 2014
    16 weeks, an avacado.

We have an elective ultrasound scheduled for this coming Saturday. So ready! My doctors office won't do it til the A/S at 20 weeks, so yes... I am paying $50 to find out three weeks earlier.

The thought of having just one kind of candy for the rest of my life makes me SO sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Week 20 today (banana) means we are half baked! (Also the name if my fav B&J flavor).

My EDD was moved (again) at our A/S so I'm joining you this week! Baby Vivienne-Josephine-Lilianna (TBD) is a girl! I'm shocked! In my mind she was a he! But I'm working through the change nicely now that I can do some nesting!

My favorite candy is dark chocolate covered strawberries which is healthy because it includes fruit, right?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hello ladies! Week 20 today (banana) means we are half baked! (Also the name if my fav B&J flavor).

My EDD was moved (again) at our A/S so I'm joining you this week! Baby Vivienne-Josephine-Lilianna (TBD) is a girl! I'm shocked! In my mind she was a he! But I'm working through the change nicely now that I can do some nesting!

My favorite candy is dark chocolate covered strawberries which is healthy because it includes fruit, right?

Yay for half baked!

image image
  • Options
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie are you today? 18 weeks and 6 days, so I'm a sweet potato today, but I'll be a mango tomorrow!

Have you had your A/S yet or know when it's scheduled? Results? My A/S is tomorrow too!

GTKY: Since we just had V-Day, what type of candy would you choose if you could only have one for the rest of your life? Godiva truffles
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Eener31 said:
    How many weeks/what fruit or veggie are you today? 18 weeks and 6 days, so I'm a sweet potato today, but I'll be a mango tomorrow!

Have you had your A/S yet or know when it's scheduled? Results? My A/S is tomorrow too!

GTKY: Since we just had V-Day, what type of candy would you choose if you could only have one for the rest of your life? Godiva truffles
    Since you'll be a mango tomorrow, your ticker change day is Monday. Good luck with your A/S!

image image
  • Options
    Eener31 said:

What's a ticker change? Someone is unclear on the concept.

PAMS 4 LYFE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OGPam said:

Pick me! Pick me! A ticker change is the day your ticker changes to a new week.  The name makes it really unclear though ya know. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

OGPam said:

Eener31 said:

Pick me! Pick me! A ticker change is the day your ticker changes to a new week.  The name makes it really unclear though ya know. 

You win a shiv up the vag!
    PAMS 4 LYFE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Week19, she's a mango!! I'm obsessed with Kit Kats.
  • Options
    Week 19 Mango

We're having a girl! Official a/s scan is tomorrow too.

I want to eat all the candy, but one that I can't stop thinking about is Bottlecaps. Which is totally weird.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    17 weeks so an onion. Maybe I just buy really big avocados and small onions, but I think those two things should be in different places. 

We have another appointment on the 23rd, no idea if we are having an a/s as we did ivf with pgd so we've known the gender for over a year. I have nightmares that they will see the opposite.

I have to choose one candy? I can't!!!! Right now I want Godiva chocolate truffles, but tomorrow I may want gummy bears or something else. How would one pick???
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Baby is 17 weeks and an onion!

A/S isn't scheduled yet but will be sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Favorite candy… I'm going to have to say mini chewy sweet tarts. I could eat those for days! 
    BabyFetus Ticker

image image

• Options
    edited February 2014
    18 weeks so a sweet potato!
    GTKY - I lurve me some sour patch fruits. So good. 

Edit - AS is on the 28th - less than 2 weeks away!
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Week 20 today (banana) means we are half baked! (Also the name if my fav B&J flavor). My EDD was moved (again) at our A/S so I'm joining you this week! Baby Vivienne-Josephine-Lilianna (TBD) is a girl! I'm shocked! In my mind she was a he! But I'm working through the change nicely now that I can do some nesting! My favorite candy is dark chocolate covered strawberries which is healthy because it includes fruit, right?
    Vivienne is our girl name! DH is convinced we're having another girl, but I think baby is a boy. (Nathaniel is our boy name)
    Formerly knittylady
    DH:34 - Me: 33
    Emmaline Winifred - 1.25.2013
    Wesley Daniel - 7.24.2014
    #3 EDD - 6.24.2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nmyers99nmyers99 member
    edited February 2014
    Sorry wrong day.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @nmyers99, your ticker change day is Wednesdays. That's when your ticker will change from one fruit/veggie to the next. Good luck with your scan!

image image
  • Options
    Sorry I deleted my post.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I am 20 weeks today! Bunny (my niece's nickname for the baby) is the size of a banana. We have our A/S tomorrow afternoon! We are having them put the sex of the baby in an envelope and having a friend make us a gender reveal cake. Next Sunday we will have dinner with our immediate families and cut the cake to find out all together!!

If I could have one candy for the rest of my life it would be anything chocolate and peanut butter!
    image"baby">
    baby development
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 19w and I have a little mango. My A/S is schedule for feb 27th and I can't wait!! If I could only choose 1 type, I would have to go with Reece's peanut butter cups! I love eating the center first and then eat the hard outer ring. I am one of those weirdos who plays with their food ;)
  • Options
    Somehow I've missed this thread every single week!

Despite my ticker, I'm 18 weeks today so a Sweet Potato!

My a/s is Thursday! As in THURSDAY this week!! I'm so excited, this may be the longest week of my life!

GTKY: This is a really tough question. I have a reaaaally strong sweet tooth and I'm not sure I could pick just one favorite. My top choices would be Cadbury Cream Eggs, Sour Patch Watermelons and chewy sweet tarts. Can I have all three??
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lola825 said:
    Somehow I've missed this thread every single week! Despite my ticker, I'm 18 weeks today so a Sweet Potato! My a/s is Thursday! As in THURSDAY this week!! I'm so excited, this may be the longest week of my life! GTKY: This is a really tough question. I have a reaaaally strong sweet tooth and I'm not sure I could pick just one favorite. My top choices would be Cadbury Cream Eggs, Sour Patch Watermelons and chewy sweet tarts. Can I have all three??
    I was like...what's Lola doing in this thread?! haha...welcome :) What's up with your ticker? Do they sell packs of sour patch watermelons by themselves? I love chewy sweet tarts. Damn this fucking GD meaning I can just eat all the sugar!

image image
  • Options
    Lola825Lola825 member
    edited February 2014

Lola825 said:

Somehow I've missed this thread every single week!

Despite my ticker, I'm 18 weeks today so a Sweet Potato!

My a/s is Thursday! As in THURSDAY this week!! I'm so excited, this may be the longest week of my life!

GTKY: This is a really tough question. I have a reaaaally strong sweet tooth and I'm not sure I could pick just one favorite. My top choices would be Cadbury Cream Eggs, Sour Patch Watermelons and chewy sweet tarts. Can I have all three??

I was like...what's Lola doing in this thread?! haha...welcome :) What's up with your ticker? Do they sell packs of sour patch watermelons by themselves? I love chewy sweet tarts. Damn this fucking GD meaning I can just eat all the sugar!

I know! I have missed it every week because I'm not often on TB on Sundays. I'm here though! My dates were off at the beginning because my Dr didnt listen to my ov date vs my last period. Clearly people who temp, track and use OPK's have no idea what we are talking about.

Anyways, now I'm not sure how to change it to the correct week! And yup they sure do sell them individually. I get them at Stop and Shop usually but I've ordered them in bulk (I know, I know) off of Amazon before!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mrscurlygurlmrscurlygurl member
    edited February 2014
    You'll just have to make a whole new ticker. And yeah...my doc office has my date one day off I think. It's really all kinda moot since baby comes when it comes unless you're induced or something, which rarely happens on your due date anyways :)

ETA: because wtf did I try to say the first time?

image image
  • Options
    @quinncat Cadbury mini eggs are one of my favorites! I've already eatten a whole bag!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"