Two Under 2
Options

So stressed

deebride1020deebride1020 member
edited February 2014 in Two Under 2
My husband left for 3 days to go skiing and Im home all day alone taking care of the kids. I have been so stressed lately. Find it extremely difficult to juggle both kids being they are so young (2 under 2). How do you ladies do it? Im a SAHM stuck inside all day bc of the snow storms we keep having. Cabin fever. Sorry had to vent

Re: So stressed

• Options
    I understand the cabin fever because we are staying home most days due to storms too. Honestly, two things help me survive. First, I have been calling people that I need to catch up with. The phone conversations rejuvenate me. Second, I'm breaking out new activities. I've dug out some forgotten toys, and I've implemented really simple pintrest ideas (dropping pompoms through tp rolls taped to the wall). The variety is helping DD not be so stir crazy, and that makes taking care of her and DS (who is too young to care) much easier.

Good luck! I'm counting down to spring when we can break out the stroller and get outside every day.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    Thank you thats a great idea. I def have to pick up some crafts for ds to do. Poor kid is stuck inside all day w the snow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"