Health & Exercise

which beachbody program?

I like to run, and see the best results that way, but it's been very difficult to get in many outside runs with the nonstop snow.  I try to go to the gym in the morning or right after work, so I usually get in 2 treadmill runs, and the weekend I try to get in another, hopefully outside.  I'd like to have some challenging DVD options at home.  I have some Jillian Michaels, but I don't feel that challenged by most DVD.  I know the Beachbody programs are pretty good.  I've tried Insanity, but it was too much jumping around, I'm trying to do something that won't wake up the kids.  I also tried Turbo Fire, I love kickboxing, but that was too dancy to me, I like hard, sharp moves and specific routines.  Any suggestions?  I'd like something that focuses on toning while getting your heart rate going.

Re: which beachbody program?

• hollystutzhollystutz member
    edited February 2014
    I'm a beachbody coach! I looove T25! 25 minute workouts so you're done quick but dripping sweat when you're done. Also, p90x3 just came out and it's great...you get everything with cardio, weights, plyo, etc. in 30 minutes! I'm like you, those other programs are too dancy! I really love the original p90x as well...that's how I got in great shape years ago. Gets you lean while building just the right amount of muscle for your body. I would love to help if you have any other questions.
  • hollystutzhollystutz member
    edited February 2014

I'm a beachbody coach! I looove T25! 25 minute workouts so you're done quick but dripping sweat when you're done. Also, p90x3 just came out and it's great...you get everything with cardio, weights, plyo, etc. in 30 minutes! I'm like you, those other programs are too dancy! I really love the original p90x as well...that's how I got in great shape years ago. Gets you lean while building just the right amount of muscle for your body. I would love to help if you have any other questions.

I should've made clear...p90x is by far my favorite if you have time for 45 mins to an hour to work out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"