February 2014 Moms
Options

Week 40 fashion

I have decided to start wearing crop tops exclusively. Not one of my shirts covers my belly so why not just go for it and rock out with my bump out.

I've already been sporting VPL for months. The shame is gone.

Anyone else ready to take some serious fashion risks these last weeks?
I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!

Re: Week 40 fashion

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Egh I am stuck in the middle phase where my maternity clothes are too big and my pre-pregnancy clothes don't fit.  I am just rocking the maternity clothes and hiking up the pants all day and wearing baggy shirts for now lol.
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I wore sweats out of the house today, I'm overdue and will no longer be wearing jeans.
  • Options
    I gave up on my own shirts last week. Only wearing real pants if I leave the house. Totally overrated. Now 38+5 and living in nursing sleep bras (OMG the best) DH's tees, and scrub pants. Add a nursing tank instead and that's probably my uniform do the next 6 weeks.
  • Options
    I have decided that leggings are acceptable professional work attire. No one has dared telling me otherwise.
  • Options
    Leggings and yoga pants when I have to be out of the house....giant T-shirt, no pants, and a robe when I'm at home.
    Tomorrow is my last day of work! Then I can live in my robe :D
  • Options
    I had to stop wearing my maternity jeans last week because the seam was pushing on baby's head and pissing her off. I'm down to dresses that make me look like a whale or a pair of Gapbody pants that are really all I want to wear.
  • Options
    @bribbon number 2 is my favorite option!
  • Options
    I'm taking DD to preschool in a few and I am dressed like a hobo. A legit hobo. And I DGAF!
    I hope to create a real siggy but first I need some sleep!

Mom to Lily and Colin!
  • Options
    Why oh why are maternity clothes not made to fit until the end? This is a universal problem it seems, so why can't they make the clothes a little bit longer/bigger?! Anyone want to become a millionaire and start a new maternity line that actually fits!

My full panel maternity jeans are barely a demi panel by now... So uncomfortable! And I'm constantly tugging my shirts down.
  • Options
    I have about 4 shirts that fit. Pants are mostly still okay. There's a hole in one of my best shirts, but I will continue to wear it with a sweater over it. (This is similar to my technique of wearing scarves to hide stains...classy.)
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    If I'm in the house, I'm in sweats or pajama pants.  If I absolutely have to go outside, I have 1 pair of maternity jeans (that don't fit well) or velour track pants.  Very classy.
    None of my maternity shirts cover my belly anymore,  So I wear DH's  XL t-shirts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    notreal2notreal2 member
    edited February 2014
    If I'm in the house, I'm in sweats or pajama pants.  If I absolutely have to go outside, I have 1 pair of maternity jeans (that don't fit well) or velour track pants.  Very classy.
    None of my maternity shirts cover my belly anymore,  So I wear DH's  XL t-shirts.
    My velour pants are my dress-up pants.  I figure their furriness makes them fancy enough for work.  I refuse to listen if I am wrong.

• Options
    notreal2 said:

My velour pants are my dress-up pants.  I figure their furriness makes them fancy enough for work.  I refuse to listen if I am wrong.

I dare someone to tell you you're wrong, just like I dare someone to tell me yoga pants aren't business dress.

F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    notreal2 said:
    I wore the red ones out to my parents for dinner one night.  DH and my brother mocked me the whole night, called it my Santa outfit.  Needless to say, they both received some colorful words and a couple middle fingers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry...I obviously can't read today and missed the 40 weeks part :-(  Didn't mean to be insensitive ladies!  Please forgive me!
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    AkraniAkrani member
    edited February 2014
    Junebugz1 said:
    It's a good transition to possible future toplessness. Shirts just get in the way of BF & pumping. :-)
    Still have an inside baby but I'm already with you. Bras feel suffocating thanks to the expanding ribs. The second I walk in the door after work, it's bra & pants off.

Planning to celebrate LO's Birthday by sporting by Birthday suit ;) 

Baby GIRL K is on the way! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"