August 2011 Moms
Options

Win/Fail

What's going great, or not so great, with you ladies lately?

Win:  DD2 slept all night last night!  I had her asleep by 9:30, and she didn't get up until 8am today!  I'm really hopeful we're breaking the streak where she wakes at 4am and hangs out for two hours doing absolutely nothing but keeping me from my bed. 

Fail:  DD1, who NEVER gets up at night, showed up in our room around 5 am to say, "Hello there, the sun is not up."  Thanks, kid, I hadn't noticed because I was actually SLEEPING.  LOL.  At least she went back to her bed without protest.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Win/Fail

• Options
    lol - that's the way things seem to work in our house as well
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Mine

WIN: I planned an amazingly delicious meal for tonight
    FAIL: My wallet is in my diaper bag, which is in DH's car, who is gone for the day. Booo.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Win: DS1 didn't cry at all at drop off this week. He even said he wanted to carry his own back pack in and climb the stairs without holding my hand. Complete turn around from last week!

Fail: DS2 is barely sleeping, no naps and nighttime sleep is all over the place, even though we are still bed sharing. I think sleep training might be in order, but I feel bad because it could be teeth. I wish I knew what was going on in there.

• Options
    Win: successfully took away the Paci

Fail: nobody is sleeping
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dislike all the fails.  Especially the not sleeping fails.  Not sleeping = no good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Win: DD finally started STTN, and both kids slept in all week, which is great because I was up late two or three nights working on DH's Valentine's gift. DS also has been doing pretty well without the paci.

Fail: After sleeping in all week, BOTH kids woke up super early today. DD woke up at 4:30, then DS woke up at 5:15 right when I put DD back down.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"