Pregnant after 35
Options

Introduction

Hi there. I am 36, will be 37 in March. DH is 41.  Just got a +HPT this past Friday. I was in shock. We had been trying for over a year with no luck. DH had a low count, my HSG and B/W were all ok. DH saw a urologist, and started taking fertility vitamins to see if it would help.
    I had just started seeing a RE and we did and unmedicated IUI in January. I was blown away to see that his numbers quadrupled.  I was in shock that it worked because she said we had the same 15% chance that anyone else had due to me not taking any fertility meds. I thought for sure I was out because I felt SUPER crabby and was having what I thought were period cramps. I am thrilled that we were successful and pray that everything goes ok throughout my pregnancy.
    Can't wait to get to know all of you and experience this miracle together.  I had my first Beta drawn today, just waiting for the call.......
My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the group.   Good luck for doubling betas!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome!

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    Great to have you here! Congrats!
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Got the call and my first Beta was 735. I go back on Sunday for my next draw. They want to see it quadruple because it will be 4 days instead of 2. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! DH had to take a bunch of vitamins too and we conceived naturally after almost a year after he started the vitamins.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"