April 2013 Moms

Re: HDBD

• Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    edited February 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @skidderdo Love the bath picture! @shadysladywed98470 That is too funny! Rhys loves to chew on my wallet but hasn't found the money yet .... Not that there's much to find! @rgrundon Seriously??!!! Will she be MY Valentine???
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    @coffeemonster19 What a doll!
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    @jenbee829 She is beautiful!!

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JBDamonM said:

I realized the other day how I was wondering what peoples babies look like and thinking how they should update their siggy's. Then I realized. DUR - they are probably putting pics in the HDBD thread. So I'm finally going to participate.

This picture makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. It's actually a few weeks old, but it appears as though Molly finally took up reading. BAHAHAHAH (Note that the book was a gift, I would never waste my money!)

Is this the first time you've posted a photo of your daughter? Those eyes are to die for!!! What a cutie!

• Options
    tondraluv Thanks! Brayden is a cutie pie and he looks so mischievous you are gonna be in trouble in about 15 years lol The ladies will be calling.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    Kate_C said:

I realized the other day how I was wondering what peoples babies look like and thinking how they should update their siggy's. Then I realized. DUR - they are probably putting pics in the HDBD thread. So I'm finally going to participate.

This picture makes me laugh ALL THE TIME. It's actually a few weeks old, but it appears as though Molly finally took up reading. BAHAHAHAH (Note that the book was a gift, I would never waste my money!)

Is this the first time you've posted a photo of your daughter? Those eyes are to die for!!! What a cutie!

Pretty much!!!! I posted one other time - Halloween!!!! I post on the HDBD thread on SAIF (Success after Infertility) though...... This one just always overwhelms me!

Thank you for your compliment. Her eyes are AMAZING and guess what?!?! Neither Mommy or Daddy have them. I have the big shape but mine are hazel. Both of our dads were blue though so hopefully they stick!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    @lilbit0901 Those legs!!! I could eat her up.
    Amanda

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    jthree said:

@cmcmillan0901 We have the same jammies!  They are one of my favorites.  So cute!  Hope she is feeling better soon!

They are our favorites too :)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Aahh! Why did my picture post all giant?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cece2682 said:
    Clandestine- I'm having the same issues! I've resorted to the iPad but pictures aren't good quality which surprises me
    hopefully 64gb is enough to last a few months at least! lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"