3rd Trimester
Options

Just an update

Cordelia Wren made her appearance last Wednesday weighing in at 8 lbs 7 oz. and 20 inches long. I had posted asking about diarrhea leading to contractions and whether anyone had it at the start of labor... Apparently this was the case for me. After 18 hours of labor, including pitocin, as after 8 hours of contractions less than 3 minutes apart that became consistently timetable and bloody show, I opted for an epidural and pitocin. 9 hours later I still wasn't fully dilated, so they broke my water for me and DD2 was born less than hour later. 3 pushes and there she was! Wanted to give you all an update and say thanks for all of the support. So far, she is a fabulous baby- nursing like a champ, cute as a button, and sleeping for some decent stretches at night. Best wishes to all of you ladies and good luck with your labors!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just an update

• Options
    Congrats!!!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    Congrats!!
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"