Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check In! (2/10)

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check In! (2/10)

• Options
    jbellejbelle member
    edited February 2014
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? Mar. 16, 35 weeks, coconut.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 37

3) Any other children? Furbabies? Nope.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? The feet have suddenly started to swell (don't worry, everything else checks out fine). I'm not too happy about that, but suddenly happy for this lousy weather that lets me hide them!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Appointment: next week; milestone: next appointment is first internal and start of every week appointments (!); rant: nursery is in terrible shape (grr DH!) and work is not much better; rave: friends are throwing me a shower this week.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? We don't bother making plans since we usually have a casual dinner out (wings!) and there's no need to plan ahead (which is part of the plan!).

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

• Options
    8/8/14, 14w4d, lemon

One dog

I am MOODY beyond belief. I have wanted to scream and cry all day today. {blush}

I go back at 16 weeks for some more blood work.

I have a more obvious belly now, and I have told a few more people. I called my grandma and told her last night, and she was really happy for us. :) 

We're going to a jazz show, and we'll eat there. It's a pretty low-key place, so I think that will be perfect.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) Due date? 3/9/14, officially less than a month to go! How many weeks are you? 36 weeks What size is baby? A honeydew melon

2) Age at delivery? 36

3) Any other children? No Furbabies? 2 pups who are loving me being home full time. I'm working from home the rest of my pregnancy due to some issues and doc wanting me off my feet as much as possible.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Still feeling like crap. Constant back pain, contractions daily, unable to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes. Oh and just for fun after getting over one hemorrhoid 2 new ones have emerged!

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Next 2 week visit isn't till February 20th.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? Due to lots of extra expenses with the impending arrival of the LO and significant decrease in my pay while I'm on maternity leave we have decided to skip presents or anything this year. Besides the best expression of our love will be here in less than a month!

Melissa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  8/28/14, 11w3d, a couple inches I think

2) Age at delivery? (optional 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies?  1 dog, who was napping earlier and barking while dreaming!

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Overall good as long as I snack every 2-3 hours. If I don't I feel sick. No new symptoms but DH is sick so I'm staying as far away from his as possible

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  Just had my OB appointment, went really good everything looks good so far. Biggest rant right now is disagreeing with DH over when to tell the world. We've got some events this weekend and I kind of hate to steal others thunder as their events are milestones in their own way.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day?  Not really, probably will just go out to eat somewhere
    Me:41  DH: 46 high count but poor motility & morphology
    TTC on and off since 2005

July 2012: Infertility tests started at OB/Gyn, HSG and HSN all clear
    Sept 2012: IUI #1 w/Clomid - BFN
    Oct 2012: IUI #2 w/Clomid - cancelled due to cyst
    Nov 2012: IUI #3 w/Clomid - BFN
    Break to move and find new PCP, OB/Gyn & RE
    Sept 2013: first appt with RE
    Nov / Dec 2013: IVF #1 with ICSI split
      Dec 6: Retrieval, 4 retrieved, 2 mature, 1 fertilized
      Dec 11: Transferred 1 (Day 5)
      Dec 30:  HCG Beta, 4980. BFP!
     1 little bean!
    EDD: August 28 30 2014
    LO Arrived! August 31 2014

All Welcome!

image image
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? March 10th, 36w 1day, Honeydew mellon

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies? yes to both

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Been tired all along, heart burn is kicking my ass. Ribs are sore hard to breath. You know the usual :P

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Had my first weekly appointment, baby is head down, I was thinking he was but I'm no doctor. Waiting to see if I'm GSB+ or not was hoping to hear from the OB's. 

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? I don't make any plans my husband usually wants to do supper and get me chocolate and flowers. I will do a craft with our 2 year old for him

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?   5/20.  26 weeks today.

2) Age at delivery? (optional)  41

Sadly, we're down to one dog.   We sad goodbye to my sweet girl this weekend.  We shared 13 wonderful years together.  It is so hard.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Ok, physically.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  No appointments or milestones this week.   My rave is that since last week's check-in: we've selected paint colors for the nursery, the crib has arrived, we started our birthing class, we selected a doula, we started baby prep training for our remaining dog and we started investigating the nanny/day care options (this one I feel very behind on).

He always cooks dinner and we stay in.  It's a nice tradition.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    @jbelle: my feet just started to swell, too! I looked at them last night and thought "WHOA". Luckily they were better this morning.

@QOTR I am so sorry about the loss of your doggie! 13 years is a long time to share with with a pet. I know how difficult it is to say good bye. :(

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 4/3, 32 weeks, squash

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 41

3) Any other children? Furbabies? one dog and 2 cats who are loving all the new boxes in the house!

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Still tired and achy and annoyed at making a 16 point maneuver just to get out of bed in the middle of the night.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? DH and I finally got our whooping cough vaccines this morning and I have a meeting with a potential pediatrician on Thursday.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? DH is planning to cook for us at home. He is a great cook but hasn't been in the kitchen much lately so I am excited.

imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Due date? How many
    weeks are you? What size is baby?
    - 34w4d?
    @6 lbs

- 12 yo DD
    - 14 mo DS
    - 7 mo kitten

- Swelling hands and feet the last couple weeks, still have a cold 7 weeks since it started...grr

- just had a regular OB visit, all is fine
    - NST tomorrow
    - weekly OB and NST from here on out, biweekly BPP until delivery

- ya, he is working all weekend and I will be home with DS...and probably try to catch up on some of MY work too

• Options
    1) Due date? How many
    weeks are you? What size is baby? 3/27, 33w 5d, pineapple
    2) Age at delivery? 36yo
    3) Any other children? Furbabies? A 5yo DS, a 8yo welsh terrier
    4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? I'm feeling good, other then peeing all the time and some back aches. No new symptoms.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? I have my 34w appointment Monday and I'll have an ultrasound to check DS2 kidneys since there was some fluid on the kidneys and they are keeping an eye on it. Has been going down so just rechecking.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? Nope we don't celebrate Valentine's Day since my birthday was just last Sunday. We celebrate Sweetest Day in October since we had our first date and were married on Sweetest Day.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome 12jemjem34 !
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Options
    @QOTR - I am so sorry about your furbaby. :( Big hugs to you. That is so hard.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options

@QOTR I am so sorry for your loss :(  Losing a furbaby is so difficult. 

1) Due date/ 4-17-14    How many weeks are you/30 w 6d 31 wks tomorrow woohoo!

What size is baby/ ticker says cucumber U/S tech over weekend said 3lbs 12 oz give or take a half lb

2) Age at delivery/38

3) Any other children/ no   Furbabies/ two amazing and beautiful mixed breed puppy dogs :)

4) How are you feeling/ very crappy :(  head cold I have been fighting has won.   New symptoms this week/ Contractions started Friday worse by Sunday.  Was told not only do I have 8 fibroids, I also have placenta previa.  Now am on bed rest :(

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves/ Happy to get to add a new week to the count.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day?/Probably quiet dinner at home and a movie.. I am on bedrest and pelvic rest so that will have to be our night.  Always looking forward to cuddles on the couch :)

BabyFruit Ticker

image     image

• Options
    Hi everyone - sorry if this gets mushed together from typing on an IPad.... 1. Due date - 9/7/14 - 10.5 weeks / prune 2. Age at delivery - 37 3. Children / fur babies - One delicious 2 year old black lab mix who is spooning me in bed as I type. 4. How are you feeling? The nausea is really kicking my butt right now. No puking, just constant worry that I am going to at any moment. 5. Upcoming appointments / milestones / rants: appointment next Monday to start some genetic blood work and I guess discuss NT scan. So I'm a little nervous and excited. Rant - I'm in the middle of moving so I am feeling really overwhelmed right now. And the nausea and exhaustion are not helping. 6. Valentines day? Hubby is getting a major pass since we are moving the next day. So no flowers, etc. Maybe something belated once we are settled in.
  • Options

hello everyone...this is a bit late but I'll still go. 

1) Due date? 9/15  How many weeks are you? 9w 4d What size is baby? Green Olive

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 42

3) Any other children? 25yr stepson Furbabies? 2 awesome boxers and a cat

4) How are you feeling?  Feeling good, no m/s (knock on wood), just tired and trying to get through a night without waking up 4+ times to pee. New symptoms this week? Nope

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? Only rant is that can't sleep through the night without getting up to pee at least 4 times then cant get back to sleep. Have a healthy pregnancy class tonight - have learned alot on my own so hopefully it isnt a waste of time but my insurance kind of requires it so off I go...

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? My DH is traveling for work right now so we will probably get some facetime in on Saturday. Other than that I will cook my favorite chicken and rice dish and hang out with the pups and watch a movie. 

• Options
    6.19 22 weeks. Size of a papaya.

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 40

3) Any other children? Furbabies? 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 horses

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week? Feeling good just sore back, a spot on my outer left thigh that burns. Usually comes on when I am in bed. Burping.

2/28 appt with OB. Next US at 27 weeks due to low placenta.

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? Going out to dinner :)

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    QOTR said:

1) Due date? How many
    weeks are you? What size is baby?
       5/20.  26 weeks today.

2) Age at delivery? (optional)  41

Sadly, we're down to one dog.   We sad goodbye to my sweet girl this weekend.  We shared 13 wonderful years together.  It is so hard.

4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?  Ok, physically.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?  No appointments or milestones this
    week.   My rave is that since last week's check-in: we've selected paint colors for the nursery, the crib has arrived, we started our birthing class, we selected a doula, we started baby prep training for our remaining dog and we started investigating the nanny/day care options (this one I feel very behind on).

He always cooks dinner and we stay in. 
    It's a nice tradition.

I am so so sorry for your loss.

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    1) Due date? March 30th
    How many weeks are you? 33w4d
    What size is baby? Durian fruit (whatever that is...)

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 36

3) Any other children? 2 bio kids (16yo boy, 9yo girl), 3 step (20yo boy, 17yo girl, 11yo boy)
    Furbabies? 2 tiny toy fox terriers

4) How are you feeling? Mostly good and enjoying being pregnant for the last time.
    New symptoms this week? Cramping mostly, and a little incontinence unfortunately.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? First biweekly appointment next Tuesday :) And typing all of this out makes me hate my Galaxy S4 more than I thought humanly possible (NBR)

QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day? Hubs and I usually go crazy with valentine's day presents and time but this year we're taking it easy since I'm not feeling awesome and we're trying to focus on putting all of our money into baby expenses.
  • Options

1) Due date?
    April 2
    How many weeks are you?
    What size is baby?
    Approx 4lb

2) Age at delivery?

3) Any other children?
    1 - 29 months old son

4) How are you feeling?
    Huge
    New symptoms this week?
    More pain with walking. Harder to get dressed ie: socks!

Monday 34 week appt

Nope

Pregnancy%20ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    Eastie156Eastie156 member
    edited February 2014
    gatewols said:

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Due 10/17. 5 weeks 1 day. 2) Age at delivery? (optional)

35 years old now, 35 at delivery 3) Any other children? Furbabies?

DS who is almost 17 months old and our English bulldog Stella who is 9. 4) How are you feeling? New symptoms this week?

tired, nauseas 5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

not until 3/21 QOTW: Do you and your significant other have any plans for Valentine's Day?

We went away for the weekend!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"