Secondary IF
Options

+++2WW Tuesdays+++

Welcome to the 2WW.  Hope those in the 2WW are holding up well! 

((Hugs)) to those who were in the 2WW last week, and have moved on to another cycle.  
Sending good vibes to those that are in the entering/are in the 2WW. 

1) Are you in the 2WW? What day? (CD, DPO, DPIUI, DP3/5DT) 
2) What kind of 2WW? (Natural, Medicated, IUI, IVF) 
3) Will you test? What day? 
4) Symptoms?
~~~~~VENT AWAY all your frustrations here.. GO! ~~~~~ 

Re: +++2WW Tuesdays+++

• Options

1 DPO here and already feeling annoyed. I O'd late and will have to see what blood results look like on Monday.  I have no good feelings about this cycle, it was our first cycle back trying after our loss in December and it was natural with lots of monitoring to make sure that things are okay and its not something my body is doing that caused the loss.  So I really dont expect much to come out of this cycle, so I am really just focusing on what our plan for next cycle will be as long as they dont find any major red flags in LP of this cycle. 

Given my lack of hope, I will probably hold off testing as long as possible.  But you ladies will be the first to know when I break down and start peeing on every stick I can find.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Options
    Jen071407Jen071407 member
    edited February 2014
    Not technically in the 2ww but I want to play! 7 more days of BCP until cd1!! Then shots, shots, shots, shots! Sooo, testing in about 31 days if I make it to 5dp5dt 8-}

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not in the 2WW either but I'm waiting on AF. I'm almost 4 weeks post D&C and was told AF could take 4-6 weeks, so hopefully soon! I feel like the second AF won't take so damn long but, waiting on this first one is a bitch.

Plus I realized it's been almost 3 months (with the 2 back to back pregnancies) since I've expirenced pms... So can't tell what's up or down right now...

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    I'm on CD19. I think I am 6DPO. I am doing a medicated cycle with TI (Clomid + Ovidrel.) I triggered 8 days ago, so I am assuming I ovulated 6 days ago (36 hours post-shot.) I was supposed to do my second IUI this month, but it was converted to TI because of an ice storm the day of the IUI. 

I will test. I bought some dollar tree tests to test out the trigger. I'm going to start using them tomorrow. Once I'm confident the trigger shot is out of my system, I will start using FRER.  

I was unusually tired yesterday, but I also have a 2 1/2 year old. This morning I felt some cramping and I don't cramp mid-cycle. I'm not putting any weight into any symptoms. I've been burned by phantom symptoms so many times. I just don't trust them. 

BFP: 5/10/14 after 14 cycles of trying!
    EDD: 1/21/15
    5/12 1st beta: 28
    5/14 2nd beta: 87.5
    5/23: 3rd beta: 4000.6 + saw gestational sac and yolk sac
    5/30: 4th beta: 17,852 + saw fetal pole and heard heartbeat! 127 BPM!
  • Options
    I'm on CD19. I think I am 6DPO. I am doing a medicated cycle with TI (Clomid + Ovidrel.) I triggered 8 days ago, so I am assuming I ovulated 6 days ago (36 hours post-shot.) I was supposed to do my second IUI this month, but it was converted to TI because of an ice storm the day of the IUI. 

I will test. I bought some dollar tree tests to test out the trigger. I'm going to start using them tomorrow. Once I'm confident the trigger shot is out of my system, I will start using FRER.  

I was unusually tired yesterday, but I also have a 2 1/2 year old. This morning I felt some cramping and I don't cramp mid-cycle. I'm not putting any weight into any symptoms. I've been burned by phantom symptoms so many times. I just don't trust them. 

Just want to warn you that the FRER is more sensitive than the $tree ones. I got my hopes up on a frer after testing out the trigger with $tree ones a few months back, turned out just being leftover trigger. I'd just stick with one brand!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options
    @Jen071407 thanks for the tip. This is my first time buying the dollar tree ones so I had no idea. I just made sure they were pink dye. I'll probably just chuck 'em and get more FRER from Walmart ;) They seem to be the cheapest there!
    BFP: 5/10/14 after 14 cycles of trying!
    EDD: 1/21/15
    5/12 1st beta: 28
    5/14 2nd beta: 87.5
    5/23: 3rd beta: 4000.6 + saw gestational sac and yolk sac
    5/30: 4th beta: 17,852 + saw fetal pole and heard heartbeat! 127 BPM!
  • Options
    No 2ww again this week for me, but during my SHG today the doc said I had a nice follicle growing (going to waste) on my left side. Good luck to everyone this week!

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    2 DPO

Non-Medicated TI cycle

I *might* test next Fri 2/21 (11 DPO) because we are going away for the weekend and I want to ski/drink/hot tub.  But, honestly, I just might not because I am so stick of stark white tests!

Super tired-but that is common for me for a few days post-O

Ugh...just UGH...feeling SO OVER IT!!  Having timed sex this month was "painful" for me.  Not physically-well a little b/c I think I might have had a cyst on my R side-but just emotionally.  How sad is it that I am excited to do IUI next month b/c it means I won't have to do as much "work"
    X_X
  • Options
    bcw2009 said:

2 DPO

Non-Medicated TI cycle

I *might* test next Fri 2/21 (11 DPO) because we are going away for the weekend and I want to ski/drink/hot tub.  But, honestly, I just might not because I am so stick of stark white tests!

Ugh...just UGH...feeling SO OVER IT!!  Having timed sex this month was "painful" for me.  Not physically-well a little b/c I think I might have had a cyst on my R side-but just emotionally.  How sad is it that I am excited to do IUI next month b/c it means I won't have to do as much "work"
    X_X

As someone in the middle of mfi- and hubs is still holding on to the magical it just takes one! Mythology... I totally get that. It's like once we start Bcp for IVF it can finally be just about fun! I don't need that hope and disappointment!
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    bcw2009 said:

2 DPO

Non-Medicated TI cycle

X_X

I get it. On our last iui the nurse asked if we were doing insemination or times intercourse. I said insemination it's so much easier. She just looked at me.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!