Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Crampy?

Ok so I was supposed to ovulate last Tues(2/4), had baby sex on Mon the 3. Starting this past Fri, the 7th, BB's started to get sore, one more than the other. Even though it was WAY too early, DH pushed me to test, was BFN. Sat, Sun and today, feeling very crampy down there, like someone poking hard with a finger to knife-stabbing sensations. I'm still 10 days out from when period is supposed to start, according to my app and I'm fairly regular at a 25 day cycle. Is this normal? Scheduled for blood test this Fri with my OB.

Re: Crampy?

• Options
    nikiz628nikiz628 member
    edited February 2014
    OH FFS!!!!

Worst MUD of the day

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ok so I was supposed to ovulate last Tues(2/4), had baby sex on Mon the 3. Starting this past Fri, the 7th, BB's started to get sore, one more than the other. Even though it was WAY too early, DH pushed me to test, was BFN. Sat, Sun and today, feeling very crampy down there, like someone poking hard with a finger to knife-stabbing sensations. I'm still 10 days out from when period is supposed to start, according to my app and I'm fairly regular at a 25 day cycle. Is this normal? Scheduled for blood test this Fri with my OB.
    QFP

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0e004fc06de8560c7b08afd8da184426/tumblr_inline_mxveimFLAn1s4d130.gif
                                                                             Me: 28  H: 28  DS: 4
    [TTC Since October 2013] [ BFP 1.27.15  EDD: 10.8.15]
    I WEAR ORANGE FOR MY GRANDMA- SUPPORT KIDNEY CANCER AWARENESS
    Trinitrotoluene: "My ears have been deflowered
....my mouth just hasn't been!"

BabyFruit Ticker 
                                        BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just don't even reply.
  • Options
    Where are you coming from? Babygaga? WTE?
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Dafuq is baby sex. And why the actual fuck would you be getting a blood test at what you suspect is 10 dpo?? Not sure who the bigger idiot is here.. You, your OB, or Me for answering when you're probably a troll.
  • Options
    WTF is baby sex??? Sounds like a form of pedophilia.

Oh....and you are in idiot....
    BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options
    LMFAO what the hell is baby sex?
  • Options
    If you ovulated (?) on 2/4 how can you be 10 days out from a period today yet have a 25 day cycle? Do you ovulate on day 9? I think maybe your dates are off. Sounds like you could possibly have ovulated later than you think. What is your blood test for?

********Siggy/Ticker Warning***********

Me (35) no known issues DH (37) MFI. TTC 21 months (24 cycles)
    Dx MFI with low to normal count, low motility, morphology 3%
    HSG normal, ultrasound and labs on me all normal. 

1 cycle of Clomid 50mg and TI, unmonitored by OBGYN= BFN
    1 cycle of Clomid 50mg and IUI, unmonitored by OBGYN= BFN
    Started seeing an RE!!
    2 more cycles of clomid 50mg (great response), with IUI and Pregnyl trigger (4.8-8 mil good ones after wash) = all BFN
    1 cycle of clomid 50mg (3-7) followed by Follistim 75iu (7-11) + IUI = BFN
    December 2013 DH saw urologist and is taking Anastrozole, CoQ10, and L-Carnitine
    IUI #5 natural cycle (needed a med break) = BFN
    IUI #6 Follistim 75iu (CD3-10) + Pregnyl (CD11) + IUI (final count after wash 300K) = BFN
    IUI #7 Follistim 75iu (CD3-9) + Pregnyl (CD11) + IUI on 2/20 (post wash count 12.5 million)= BFN
    IUI cancelled (DH OOT) Clomid 50mg (CD3-7) 1 follicle +(not well timed) TI = BFN
    IUI #8 and last one!! Clomid 100mg (CD3-7) +OPK before US + IUI 4/17 (post wash 8.5 mil)= BFN

Pre-IVF testing complete! SHG great and measurements taken! Labs for infectious diseases completed, FSH (5.4), TSH (1.6), Prolactin (11), AMH (2.6), Estradiol (40).

Started BCP 5/29 and Lupron 6/11 prep for IVF #1! Started follistim 225u/day on 6/28. Monitoring on 7/2 >15 follicles measuring 11-14, E2 758. Monitoring on 7/5 all ready to go!! Great follicle sizes and lining is at 9. Tigger 7/5, ER 7/7 16R 9M 3F. Stimmed too fast in just 7 days. 7/10 3dt of 2 8-cell grade 2 & 4. 7/14 P4 >60.
    Holy crap BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (14dpo) 7/21 112 Beta #2 (16dpo) 7/23 286 a Beta #3 (18dpo) 7/25 761 Beta #4 (21dpo) 2631!!! Hold on tight little embies!!
      First Ultrasound 8/7- 1 perfect little bean with a beating heart 117bpm!! EDD 3/30.
    Second ultrasound 9/2 Little bean measuring a few days ahead with a heart rate of 161!

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

Pregnancy Ticker

March 15 Siggy Challenge: You had one job

• Options
    Jefa, thank you for being the one nice person to reply. I joined this community for support and you ladies suck at it. So what if I'm using my own wording to describe what I'm going through. No one on this board is perfect and none of you started out as a perfect poster within the first few days you joined. This is the first time I'm trying for a kid. So, my OB and I are idiots because I have two possibly life threatening conditions? I'm glad you're all MD's and have your stuff straight. Man, I wish my OB went to the med school you guys did. By the way, where did you guys go to school?? I did chart my temp and have been tracking my cycles since August of last year. I have never had mid-cycle cramping like this, so I figured I'd see some statistics from other women who have actually been pregnant, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it on a board like this.
  • Options
    Jefa, thank you for being the one nice person to reply. I joined this community for support and you ladies suck at it. So what if I'm using my own wording to describe what I'm going through. No one on this board is perfect and none of you started out as a perfect poster within the first few days you joined. This is the first time I'm trying for a kid. So, my OB and I are idiots because I have two possibly life threatening conditions? I'm glad you're all MD's and have your stuff straight. Man, I wish my OB went to the med school you guys did. By the way, where did you guys go to school?? I did chart my temp and have been tracking my cycles since August of last year. I have never had mid-cycle cramping like this, so I figured I'd see some statistics from other women who have actually been pregnant, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it on a board like this.

I'm so confused....being crampy "down there" is life threatening? I have cramps every month & I'm stillllllllllllll hanging in there.
  • Options

Jefa, thank you for being the one nice person to reply. I joined this community for support and you ladies suck at it. So what if I'm using my own wording to describe what I'm going through. No one on this board is perfect and none of you started out as a perfect poster within the first few days you joined.

This is the first time I'm trying for a kid. So, my OB and I are idiots because I have two possibly life threatening conditions? I'm glad you're all MD's and have your stuff straight. Man, I wish my OB went to the med school you guys did. By the way, where did you guys go to school??

I did chart my temp and have been tracking my cycles since August of last year. I have never had mid-cycle cramping like this, so I figured I'd see some statistics from other women who have actually been pregnant, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it on a board like this.

Wait....what's life threatening? The baby sex?

If you are charting, you know when you ovulated and therefore you'd know when you could test.

BFP#1 6/2013: MMC 8/2013 @ 6 wks, 3 d
    BFP#2 1/2014: CP 1/2014 @ 3 wks, 4 d
    BFP#3 4/2014: MC 4/2014 @ 4 wks, 1 d
    Break until Dec 2014
    Femara, aspirin and progesterone started 12/2015
    Still working on #2!

• Options

I did chart my temp and have been tracking my cycles since August of last year. I have never had mid-cycle cramping like this, so I figured I'd see some statistics from other women who have actually been pregnant, but I guess I shouldn't have expected it on a board like this.

You are on a TRYING to get pregnant board. A lot of us have NEVER been pregnant...
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You know what everyone, I'm sorry I don't have time to sit on here all day reading all the posts people put on these boards in an average day. I'm not a fake poster. I was just looking to get an answer. I hope you all get pregnant soon. Goodnight.
  • Options
    But cramps hurt so bad you guise!1!!1I might die, you don't know my life!!1!11!

• Options
    I really want to know what baby sex is.  Does it involve storks?

• Options
    WTactualF!!!

Seriously, what was in the air yesterday?

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    Dammit, this is why I'm not KU yet. I've only been having regular sex not baby sex :(

Me (30) DH (31) Married 5/13, TTC since 2/13
    BFP #1 Blighted Ovum resulting in D&C on 11/1/13
    BFP #2 Ectopic Pg, lap surgery on 3/12/14, R tube removed

BFP # 3, EDD 2/21/15 * please be our rainbow*
  • Options

Jefa, thank you for being the one nice person to reply. I joined this community for support and you ladies suck at it. So what if I'm using my own wording to describe what I'm going through. No one on this board is perfect and none of you started out as a perfect poster within the first few days you joined.

This is the first time I'm trying for a kid. So, my OB and I are idiots because I have two possibly life threatening conditions? I'm glad you're all MD's and have your stuff straight. Man, I wish my OB went to the med school you guys did. By the way, where did you guys go to school??

You are asking the internet if you are pregnant. That makes you an idiot.

BAM, just diagnosed you without a medical degree: deal with it.
  • Options
    I hath been a purrrfect poster since I started here. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"