Parenting

FWP

So the Nook works on Chrome, right?

Chrome is a google search engine, right?

So why is it almost impossible to get my pictures up on google docs on the Nook for my mother?

I just spent 15 minutes fighting with an electronic device, but dammit I got those pictures up.

Someone either give me perspective or add your own nuisances.

Formerly known as KJLx121.

Re: FWP

• The credit card company sent us a new card and moved our account to a completely new account because it was used at Target around the time of the hacking issues. Great, that was nice of them and we didn't have to ask. But it was the card we had set up for our subscribe and save orders on Amazon so our diapers didn't come this month (We forgot it was that card). So now I might have to go to a store and buy diapers. Wah wah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It is too cold in the downstairs bathroom so I can't use our fancy shower with dual shower heads.
  • I don't know what chalk painted even means
    image image
  • I hate the foil bags the sweet goldfish come in. They always rip and don't pour nicely
    image image
  • While lack of cleaning ladies does sound like a fwp, I know of your OCD with cluttered houses and I feel for you, @hilarityensued. that sucks.
    @bluepointtoasted I HATE goldfish bags. AUGH.
    I feel so much better about all my effort with the stupid nook now. Thanks ladies.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • I want a grilled cheese sandwich. I only like medium cheddar cheese and sourdough bread for GC. We only have sharp cheddar and wheat bread. I'm too lazy to go to the store that's 3 minutes down the street, so my options are sub-par grilled cheese or no grilled cheese.
  • I am just gonna say my last 2 months fwp of broken dishwasher is being replaced tomorrow. I told dh I'm not doing dishes so we can do an immediate test run ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"