May 2012 Moms
Options

I know I'm going to regret this...

"I know I'm going to regret this" moments?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I know I'm going to regret this...

• Options
    I just put Sophia in for a nap early because we have a birthday dinner to go to later and I bribed her into her crib with a bottle of milk. I never put her in her crib with a bottle. I know I am going to regret this! Hahaha

• Options
    DD wanted to see MH using the snow blower the other day and we had just finished eating breakfast, so I let her stand on the kitchen table to see out the window. I was holding her and told her it was "just this one time", but I know I'm going to find her up there on her own some day soon.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well didn't know if regret it but I regret using Lucas's middle name when he's in trouble so much lately since Nathan is saying it ALL the time now!!

I knew I'd regret letting him get down from the table first when I started doing it and now it's a problem!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    We did colored rice play yesterday and as soon as I set it down I knew I was going to regret the mess. Sure enough it was everywhere but we needed to sweep & vacuum anyway. And they had a blast.

image   image

• Options
    DS1 woke  at 615 the other morning. DS2 had been up most of the night with nightmares, so I didn't get much sleep. I let DS1 watch TV in my bed, while I slept a little longer. Now he is waking me up early just to ask for the TV.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"