November 2012 Moms
Options

The new LO is stubborn.

I'm 34 weeks, and LO has been breech for.eveeeeeer.

I'm annoyed.
I just need sympathy. I'm pouting.
I want baby to flip soon.
My other two kids were head down from 20 weeks or earlier.

Okay. I'm done.

Re: The new LO is stubborn.

• Options
    Sorry maybe she'll turn soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry. Turn little peanut #2!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck with that.  DD was breech until 28 weeks and I was extremely uncomfortable when she turned.

• Options
    D was still breach at 38 weeks, but we went to see The man with the iron fists and the music or something must have made him happy he was bouncing all around in there and finally made enough room to turn.  Maybe you need some heavy bass music?

• Options
    Come on, baby..."turn, baby turn"
  • Options
    Benjamin didn't turn until 38 weeks! They were inducing me at 39 and had already planned it as a csec. I was so happy when he flipped. Don't give up hope. That spinning baby website helped me turn him. Did that stuff one Saturday and that night I felt him turn.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options

D was still breach at 38 weeks, but we went to see The man with the iron fists and the music or something must have made him happy he was bouncing all around in there and finally made enough room to turn.  Maybe you need some heavy bass music?

Ugh. I hate bass. The thumping gives me a headache.
    But, maybe I'll give it a try.
  • Options

Benjamin didn't turn until 38 weeks! They were inducing me at 39 and had already planned it as a csec. I was so happy when he flipped. Don't give up hope. That spinning baby website helped me turn him. Did that stuff one Saturday and that night I felt him turn.

I have decided this kid is NOT going to be breech until 38 weeks. And if it is...it ain't coming out. Lol.

• Options
    Thanks for the sympathy.
    This breech thing is so weird for me.
  • Options
    @SurpriseAt39 Well maybe not bass. Maybe just booty shaking music?

• Options
    Aww...c'mon baby....turn!

I second some dancing.,...hoping baby cooperates soon!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Good luck! B was breech. I tried every yoga position I could to get him to flip. It didn't work for me, but I know many others that were successful. Definitely checkout the spinning babies website like @hummingbirdbaby3 mentioned.

Also, not to be a total downer, but you may want to read up on the c-section portion of a 'what to expect'-type book. I skipped that section, scheduled a Version (CVF) at 39 weeks and was a little blindsided when everything didn't go as i had planned... turns out the cord was around his neck, the fluid was low, and my ute is mis-shaped. I was more at peace with the whole breech thing once I realized he was stuck in that position for a reason.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    i think this one may be too...i saw a nurse last and she wouldnt even check!!! She said it doesnt matter till 36-38 weeks. and i have to see her again next week. :(

• Options
    kbl13 said:
    Good luck! B was breech. I tried every yoga position I could to get him to flip. It didn't work for me, but I know many others that were successful. Definitely checkout the spinning babies website like @hummingbirdbaby3 mentioned.

Also, not to be a total downer, but you may want to read up on the c-section portion of a 'what to expect'-type book. I skipped that section, scheduled a Version (CVF) at 39 weeks and was a little blindsided when everything didn't go as i had planned... turns out the cord was around his neck, the fluid was low, and my ute is mis-shaped. I was more at peace with whole breech thing once I realized he was stuck in that position for a reason

agreed, I had a c-sec too and it was the opposite of what I wanted but delivering breech was too dangerous for me.   I did everything to try and flip her but she wouldnt do it.  She has a large head to perhaps she was stuck...who knows.  Just be prepared for anything...besides a painful recovery. my c-sec was smooth sailing!
  • Options
    @lyndsihutson
    Ya, my doc isn't concerned until about 36 weeks+.

I have bi-weekly ultrasounds, and LO was so low at the last one that they couldn't measure my cervix by trans-abdominal U/S.
    I'm afraid of him/her getting their butt stuck to the point that they can't turn.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"