June 2014 Moms
Options

21 weeks and four days bloated and uncomfortable!

Re: 21 weeks and four days bloated and uncomfortable!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wareagle1220, lesson learned.

So OP...
  • Options
    Did I get flagged?? Did I miss it?? Someone screenshot these things!

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    bebemac said:

shiggybop said:

I got a flag ! I think it's my first, at least on j14! I feel like busy execs. Don't have time to flag....

They probably have their assistants do it for them. "Go flag anybody who is mean to me because now I am all butthurt."
    This made me busy out laughing! Can't love it enough!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    October Siggy challenge, costume fail
  • Options
    @kgrana Please check your PMs.
  • Options
    Oh great another flag happy troll
  • Options
    kgrana said:
    I really don't know why I'm being attacked right now. I guess I've misunderstood the purpose of the birth club entirely. No, I don't know what's going on with the rest of the board today. I'm an executive working 60+ hours a week, so I really only get the opportunity to glance at the board from time to time. I don't mean to negate anyone else's suffering during their pregnancy. I just thought I could talk to other moms about experiencing the symptoms of pregnancy.

Be nice, guys. She's "an executive." LOL

An executive ass-hat.
    February Siggy Challenge - Picture of You and DH. Us with our engagement pumpkins. DH carved each word of "Will You Marry Me" and the date 10/11/12 into five dfferent pumpkins.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mztwilson said:
    @Mztwilson Every time I see your name I wonder if it is Misty Wilson or Ms. T Wilson. Do tell!
    Ms. T Wilson :)

Whoops! I thought Misty!
  • Options
    @LilNunz1 or @BrightEyes112 I still have a flag :(
  • Options

@LilNunz1 or @BrightEyes112 I still have a flag :(

I still have my badge as well.
  • Options
    @ohyealovely I don't see it when I click on your profile?
  • Options
    LilNunz1 said:

@ohyealovely I don't see it when I click on your profile?

Weird... My comment on the second page is flagged. It shows over there.
  • Options
    @ohyealovely @swilkins1122 The flags are gone, but I'm not sure why the posts are showing that way. It must be a bump glitch because it doesn't show you as having any flags. Promise!
  • Options
    LilNunz1 said:

@ohyealovely @swilkins1122 The flags are gone, but I'm not sure why the posts are showing that way. It must be a bump glitch because it doesn't show you as having any flags. Promise!

Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    Just as long as you flag me for abuse @flergirl
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I remember that post @ElTrain5! Executive life sounds rough.
  • Options
    And let's not forget getting high while pregnant...

"Ultimately, it's up to you, mama to make the decision for what's right for you and baby. I know for me, it was about not suffering, and being able to swallow food to nourish baby, and being able to actually ENJOY pregnancy. "

imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    So wait...she has time to nap at work and smoke weed? Huh.
    BabyFruit Ticker

June '14 February Siggy Challenge
    Picture of DH and I on top of Mayan ruins, Altun Ha, in Belize

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    amoot890 said:
    Read247 said:
    And let's not forget getting high while pregnant...

"Ultimately, it's up to you, mama to make the decision for what's right for you and baby. I know for me, it was about not suffering, and being able to swallow food to nourish baby, and being able to actually ENJOY pregnancy. "

I'm not going to read through that post but this little excerpt from her post "One of the more interesting finds, to me personally, is that the children of mothers who used marijuana to treat their MS or HG tended to have higher IQs, because of the higher socio-economic status of the mothers who used pot. Kind of cool!"

I'm not sure the point. It's as if she wants us to believe that children of parents who smoke pot have higher IQs because of the pot. And yet she says that the cause of this is the higher socio-economic status of the mothers.

Sounds like she isn't enjoying pregnancy now.
    Tumblr
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"