Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Strollers!!

I've been looking at strollers all day. No clear solutions yet. Does anyone know a stroller that meets all (most of?) these requirements: 1) Baby able to sit up at 90* and look out but stroller still reclines for napping 2) Air tires or similar that are able to give smooth ride on uneven pavement. My chicco cortina shakes/vibrates on parking lots/paved bike trails, etc and it drives me mad! Great inside stores though :/ This is probably my main focus. 3) Not excessively hot during the summer (if strollers even differ in this regard) 4) Preferably not a giant jogging stroller (small car-ford focus- and not planning to run with it) 5) Usable by 5'7" and 6'3" parents I have a 6 mo boy and am planning to use it at parks, long walks on paved greenways and day trips (zoo, aquarium, etc) so it should be comfortable enough for him to sit in all day. No budget but I'd prefer not to go over 500$

Re: Strollers!!

• City mini gt. It's amazing and meets all of your requirements. I'm 5'4 and dh is 6'4 and the adjustable handlebar makes it perfect for us both. It folds so easy and is compact, and it wheels around so easily, we get tons of compliments on the ease of use by family and friends who take ds on walks in it or want to push him while we are out and about. It sits up and reclines flat.
  • We also have the city mini gt. I like it a lot and the double canopy is a really nice feature. The only downfall is the basket underneath is kinda small. If I use my big baby bag, I cant get much else in it. If you have a budget of $500, you will have some nice options. GL
  • Loading the player...
  • ^^^^^^^YUP us too the mini GT was the best thing we could have registered for. We spent an hr and half at BBB looking at strollers. I agree that the under compartment is small but pretty much my only complaint. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love my Mama's & Papa's Sola stroller, it meets all these requirements. My only complaint is the mesh window in the canopy. While I appreciate the window I wish it had a cover on. On a particularly windy day the wind can go right through the mesh. It's not a deal breaker for me, I just bundle a blanket up there, but it is a minor annoyance. But compared to my crappy Eddie Bauer travel system, this stroller is perfection!
  • City mini for sure. I loved it for my first I have the britaxb ready now for a double I love it too but for a single id get the city mini.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a City Mini GT and love it. Full recline, huge sunshade, all terrain (but no jogging), closes and opens with one hand, adjustable handle bar, the 2014 colors are awesome. Depending on your needs you could do a regular city mini- as I believe it has a similar ride but isn't all terrain. We will be on the beach a lot this summer and the city mini gt is great on the beach. 
  • We love our Uppa Baby Cruz, Lightweight but still a full featured stroller. Narrow wheel base and stands when folded. Can use a car seat adapter with it or the seat. You can also buy a bassinet. 
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• I have the Britax B Agile and love it. Very light weight, easily collapsible, LO is comfy in it, has air vents to allow for air flow, and has a huge canopy to keep the sun at bay. 

• My mom is attending a big consignment sale tomorrow and I want to tell her to look for a Citi Mini.  Is there a certain model/ year that she should limit her search to?  How can she tell if it fits that critera (other than asking the seller)?  What is the most you would pay for a used one in good condition?  Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"