Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I need advice

I have 2 girls 3 yrs and 9months. The 3 yr old will be turning 4 in June and starting school in September. I am still on maternity leave until mid April. We keep dd1 in daycare 1 day a week and dd2 was on the wait list. Dh and I had been considering extending my leave until September until dd1 goes to school- this would be financially really tight for us.
This morning the daycare called and offered us a daycare spot for dd2 starting in march. So now I need to decide between going back in April or September by tomorrow. I just don't know what to do... Dd2 is still nursing and I haven't started weaning... I'm iust not sure if I go back in April if I will regret it or not...
Thoughts? Advice?

Re: I need advice

• Options
    There is no way that I would trade the socialization of daycare for my girls.  It was so cute, just last week we were on our way to "school" and #1 (officially 2 years old) said "I love my friends". . I decided to stay home for the sake of the family, after we stopped paying everyone to do everything for us (cleaning, lawn, . . ) we were able to afford it and start actually spending real time on one another and general family connection we had missed out on before.
    Point blank, only you know what's best for you and where you want your family to be and how you can make that happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"