Parenting
Options

Whyyyyyyyyyy?

littlestjerrylittlestjerry member
edited February 2014 in Parenting
We're leaving for our big Disney vacay tomorrow, and today daycare sends out an email that Norovirus is raging in all the classrooms. My anxiety can't handle this news. He only went today because of snow issues the rest of the week. And today only for half a day. This means he will not catch it, right? Literally, my personal hell would be to be on a vacation with a vomiting toddler. I am so jealous of people who don't live their lives anxious about shit like this. 

ETA: My title is vague. Too bad. I am going through FEELINGS here, people. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                     DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black

Re: Whyyyyyyyyyy?

• Options
    Oh no. FX he didn't catch it. Sick tiny humans are the worst. I'm also really jealous you are going to disney. 
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that you all stay puke and diarrhea free while on vacation.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no! I really hope you guys stay healthy.

When my H was hospitalized last year with a bad stomach bug that paralyzed his intestines, I went straight home from the hospital and loaded myself with probiotics, grape juice, garlic and honey. I did get the bug but it wasn't as bad and my kid didn't get it at all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, guys. We all do take grape seed extract. Maybe that's prevented him from getting it thus far because it's apparently been running through the daycare for weeks. Fingers crossed! 

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    Oh man I am sending you my best thoughts. I would still cover everything in bleach.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, even better news. My head is pounding and I have a fever! Omg!

DS is 1DAF

• Options
    Oh, even better news. My head is pounding and I have a fever! Omg!
    I'm so sorry. Worst way to start a vacation. 
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    Healthy wishes to you all! Being sick on vacation stinks. :(

img_1297_lighter 
  • Options
    I hope everyone stays healthy and your family has a wonderful vacation.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    FX that your LO stays healthy (and you guys too!) For your vacation!! Have fun!

We all just had that norovirus shit this past weekend....aaaaand it was fucking awful.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"