September 2014 Moms
Options

Second pregnancy...1st ultrasound

Today I went to the doctors for my first ultrasound and based on what I remember my lmp would be December 11th, making me 8 weeks 1 day...but the baby measured 6 weeks 3 days. I was told everything looked good for 6 weeks, but it is a big difference. This pregnancy was a surprise after just having our 1st baby March 1st and my periods have been messed up since then, but I'm almost positive about when my last period was (because the 10th is my husbands birthday and I managed to start a fight with him on it...oops...then I swear got my period the next day). I guess I'm just freaking out that something is wrong and wanted to see if anyone had experienced something similar and everything was ok. I have to wait another 2 weeks to get checked out again....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Second pregnancy...1st ultrasound

• Options
    Thank you both for your responses! That is so nice to hear annarussell05- I'm hoping that will happen for me. I go back on 20th...I hate waiting!
  • Options
    Agree that it's possible you o'd late, especially with wonky post partum periods! Good luck and keep us posted.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have anything to add, but wanted to wish you good luck for the follow up :)

imageimage

• Options
    I'm with the others that chances are you ovulated late.  Hoping for the best at your next appointment!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Based off my LMP I should be a week further along than I am, however, I was temping and I know I O'd on CD 20 and not CD 14. I had my first US yesterday and I am measuring 1 day ahead based off my O date. Hopefully your cycles are just off and you O'd late. A lot of women do not O on CD 14 epically after LO is born, it takes a while to regulate after that.

photo Untitled-1_zps25768757.jpg BabyFetus TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Totally makes sense...my first thought was to panic but I appreciate you all pointing out something that could be a simple explanation. Phew...I'll try and relax a little. Does suck thinking you're 2 weeks further then you are- 8 weeks made me feel kind of close to the end of the first trimester haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"