November 2012 Moms

Valentines

So I just got an email from the DC director with the names of M's "classmates" (there are only 4) in case we want to send something in for the kids.  What would you do? Any cute/easy ideas>

Re: Valentines

• I love the idea from pp!!  DD will be at her sitter with her two "friends" on Valentine's Day and I'm just sending traditional valentine's.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are just sending cards and taking fruit for the class party. There are 12 of them so that's all I'm doing.

How do you only have 5 kids? Wow. That's awesome.

@uconnhuskie007 super cute idea!

• Loading the player...
  • @amberea14 actually there are four including my munchkin! That's what I meant to write. They can fit up to 8 but that's all they have ! It's a small DC but came very highly recommended. Thank you everyone !!!
  • Cute idea! I'll be on Pinterest hunting tonight. If I find anything cute I'll add it to this thread.

V is one of six, so it won't be too bad. Plus, I want to make a little something for each of his teachers.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @uconnhuskie007, where did you find the heart mold? One of my friends was just asking where to find one.
  • I am sending a small bottle of bubbles (I got them on amazon) with a tag that says "You Blow Me Away Valentine"

I stole it from pinterest. 

Last year DD got a berry pouch from a classmate with the tag saying " I love you Berry Much" I thought that was cute too.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @uconnhuskie007 - AC Moore - ha ha!  I lived in PA from about 1988 to 1995, and I remember going to AC Moore with my friends to buy puffy paint, iron-ons, plastic beads, and sweatshirts.  Ahhh, '80s and '90s crafts.

I live in GA now, so we only have Michaels, JoAnn's, and Hobby Lobby, but I'll look around.

I have a bee soft mold, so maybe I will make ones that say "Bee my Valentine," but since DS is at an in-home daycare with only 2 other kids, I will probably do nothing.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"