Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Looking for Hospital & OB/GYN

I recently found out that I am pregnant and being so new to the area I am overwhelmed with finding a hospital to deliver at and finding an OB/GYN. I live in the Mt. Lebanon area. I don't know anyone in the area to get advice from so any input would help me greatly! 

Re: Looking for Hospital & OB/GYN

• Options
    Greater Pittsburgh Ob-Gyn have an office in Greentree.  My assigned doctor is Dr. Rock, but there are several doctors in the practice.  I have seen 4 different doctors so far.  Dr. Florio is probably my favorite so far, he is very personable, but I have liked and felt comfortable with them all. I should note that these are UPMC doctors that deliver out of Mercy. Phone number is 412-920-0500. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I go to the Dr. bulseco group and am happy with them so far( FTM but been with them for 2 years prior.) I work at St. Clair and have heard nothing but positive comments about having a baby there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I recommend and absolutely love Dr. Bonidie at Century Medical Associates and will be delivering at West Penn Hospital. The whole practice has a great set of doctors since you don't know who will deliver that day just like most. West Penn is great because if something goes wrong they have everything you need right there to deal with an issue.
    IVF#1 in March 2013.  BFP!  Due date 12/11/13.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lost my sweet angel...D&C on 6/11/13.

IVF#2 in September.  BFP!  Due date 6/8/14!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Dr. Bulseco's group seems very good and delivers at St. Clair, Magee Womans Care Associates has a location over on Oxford Drive by the market district and deliver at Magee and then Greater Pittsburgh OB/GYN is in the area and delivers at Mercy. Some of the decision will be where you prefer to deliver.
    Baby Burrito is coming soon :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Check out my LuLaRoe pages:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoepghjess
    http://www.luladaydreambelievers.com/
  • Options
    I LOVE the doctors at Seasons OB/GYN. Their office is located in Peters. They deliver at West Penn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD on a recent trip to London. 3 yrs old.
    EDD 4/7/18
    MC 5/20/17 @8 wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"