May 2012 Moms
Options

Highs and Lows

It seems a little slow. What are your highs and lows lately?

Re: Highs and Lows

• Options
    High- Lo is not a into cuddling. Over the last month he has been pointing to his rocking chair and asking to rock before bed. It's really sweet he give me hugs and "talks" with me. I love the one on one time!

Low- Lo fell off the couch and needed stitches. Lo handled it much better than I did. I felt horrible that he needed stitches. Unfortunately, he has no fear and this probably won't be the last time.
  • Options
    High: Her personality is so distinct now. She's silly and jokes around, loves animals, enjoys snuggling, still stubborn, but oh so smart (sometimes too smart). Watching this develop every day is amazing.

Low: She's sick and not acting like her usual shining self. She did so well with not being sick this winter, but now she's sick as a dog. Sore ears and throat, coughing, losing her voice, and not sleeping through the night. Not fun for any of us.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    High: Booked our trip to Hawaii

Low: Plane ride with a toddler to Hawaii
    Hawaii sounds awesome right now! Take plenty of snacks to get through the plane ride.
  • Options
    High- Spurts of language growth (four word sentences blow my mind, "Here I come, mama"), watching her imagination at work, her and my nephew having a "fake sneeze-off" and belly laughing for a good ten minutes (who knew fake sneezes could be so funny?)

Lo- Me working too much to try to get bills paid (and failing miserably) and hubby still not able to work full time where he works and applying to second jobs to no avail.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"