Parenting
Options

My fucking kid, man

I'm flying solo during a big snow storm here and I have both the boys so I tried to go out and shovel the walk as fast as I could while Quinn was sleeping and Aiden was watching a movie.  When I tried to get back in, that little shit had locked the screen door and was inside eating a freshly baked cupcake that was cooling on the stove.  There are other ways into the house but I was envisioning him dead inside when he wouldn't answer me.  Fool was just finishing his cupcake.
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: My fucking kid, man

• Options
    I'm sorry to love it, but that is funny.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Options
    One of the kiddos I teach on Sundays did the same thing to his mom! She stepped out to check the mail, he locked the screen door, and when she finally got back inside (crawling through a window into her garage, cracking the bone in her heel in the process because she was barefoot) she found him on the couch with the entire box of goldfish crackers poured out onto the cushions, eating them and watching Sesame Street.
    imageimage 
    TTC #2: My chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate that feeling.  Glad he's ok though. 

• Options
    Oh my gosh! That sounds like something mine would do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol I'm sorry.  lol.  And now I want a damn cupcake!
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    FTWR said:
    Note to self: when my kid figures out how to lock the doors, always keep the keys on my person.
    Seriously.  In this case they didn't help for this door because we don't have the key to the storm door.  I could have gone in our other door but it's not easily accessible.  Thankfully he showed up before I had deal with it lol
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"