November 2012 Moms
Options

I'm over the snow....

Snow day number 4 here.....while I'm happy to be home with V who is still sick, I'm just over the snow. Enough already.

We have now used our 4 allotted snow days and we have lost the 4 contingency days that made our April break a bit longer. If we take another snow day, I'm not sure where they will pull it from....Feb break or have us teaching in July? 

And....another big storm predicted for Sunday into Monday.
IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm over the snow....

• Options
    We got hit as well!! Sick of snow also!! We got 6-8" along with 1/2" of ice on top and more to come...Ugh I'm ready for summer!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're on "snow" day #5 here (the first 4 were cold weather).  While I love spending time with DD, I can't keep from thinking about how each snow day is adding on another day of unpaid maternity leave in June for me.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got a couple of inches yesterday but it was -7 when I dropped off LO at daycare this morning! BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    I kind of miss tri-state area snow storms. Strange, right? I miss nor-easters, the collegiality of snow days, sliding in the park.

That said, super happy to be in the SE right now.
  • Options
    Snow is so pretty but the mess afterwards ... Yesterday parking with the frozen snow in a corolla was a hot mess! I'd rather work now when it's cold than in June with no AC!
  • Options
    My nephew has went SIX days to school this year! It's crazy. Ready for spring to break!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    And....we have more predicted for Monday morning. I'm hoping for a delay and not a closure. At this rate I will be teaching in July.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Same here, snow n ice, now snow again for the next three days. LO just woke with a running nose and sneezing today. Boooo! Bring me some sunshine and a nice comfy breeze!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"