September 2014 Moms
Options

Hungry all the time @ 10 weeks?

Hey ladies - so this is new from my last pregnancy - I didn't have the increased appetite - but this time around I literally get sick when I'm hungry!! Even despite eating every 2 hours - I'm down maybe 5 lb since finding out I was pregnant. I'm not terribly concerned about weight gain as I ended up 5 lb under my pre-pregnancy weight by the end of my last one. I know this is a phase and won't last forever, but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this....I feel like a little piggy!
--------------
PCOS , incompetent cervix, gestational diabetes, IVF graduate, with one ovary!
1 angel baby due to a 20 week M/C thanks to IC
1 ovary due to a benign tumor that crushed my ovary
About 6 years of pointlessly POAS
Proud mommy of a 2.5 year old  girl
Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

Re: Hungry all the time @ 10 weeks?

• Options
    I'm, yes... I'm having twins and am literally a garbage disposal! I'm hungry all the time and I'm kinda freaked out about the weight gain although a friend of mine who's had 5 children said not to worry about that this early in the game... She said to wait until I see my OB and just follow her instructions regarding whether you should lose or gain more lbs.
  • Options
    Frankly, I'm kind of sick of eating so much! At first I was starving constantly but now with the MS I try to eat little bits here and there (which usually has to be every 1 1/2 hours) and I feel so full all of the time lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm only 7 weeks and I am hungry all the time. I have to keep snacks next to my bed. And if I'm too hungry, I get super nauseated. So you're not alone!
  • Options
    Heheheh Garbage disposal - that sounds pretty accurate LOL...... that's how i feel.
    --------------
    Currently pregnant with baby #2 surprise BFP -  Team Blue until proven otherwise

• Options
    I'm almost 7 weeks and I feel like the only time I'm not nauseous is when I'm completely full. If I'm even a little hungry I start getting sick again. "Morning sickness" my sweet tush- I've had 24 hour sickness since I hit 6 weeks.
    Dating: 09/17/2004 - Married: 08/02/2008 - Baby Glass EDD: 09/26/2014!
    photo companion_zps5dd548e3.jpg

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01/23/2014  EDD: 09/26/2014
  • Options
    Yesterday I felt sick, but today I am making up for it - I want to eat all the things.
    image        image
  • Options
    YES! I am right there with you; and I am only 6 weeks along.  There are days where I feel like a mouse and hardly eat anything; however, most days I feel like I am eating us out of house and home.  

It's only 11 am here and I have already eaten a bowl of cereal, a 32 ounce protein shake, a small bag of Doritos, a bag of frozen veggies and I am already dying for noon to get here so I can go get lunch!!!!  53 minutes to go..... 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

• Options
    YEP! Especially in the evening! Mine was ravenous between 6-8 weeks, but seems to have tapered off a bit. I still eat more than I did before, but it's not as insatiable as it was before. Now I eat a lot and it will stick with me for a few hours (depending on what I am doing).  (For the record, there is only one in there... :) )

• Options
    YES! 
    I have to keep eating all these small meals so keep the nausea at bay, and it's getting annoying. Protein bar w/ a protein shake in the morning (the only thing that doesn't make me gag), an orange at 10, a granola bar at 11, and now counting down the minutes until I can go make my lunch.

Also, already thinking about what I want for dinner b/c I'm STARVING!
    July Siggy Challenge: Summer Pool Fails

BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP: 01.07.14 | Due Date: 09.17.14
  • Options
    FlowerchicaFlowerchica member
    edited February 2014
    MrsAce3 said:
    I'm almost 7 weeks and I feel like the only time I'm not nauseous is when I'm completely full. If I'm even a little hungry I start getting sick again. "Morning sickness" my sweet tush- I've had 24 hour sickness since I hit 6 weeks.
    soooo true - there's nothing morning about this!!
    --------------

• Options
    Not at all-says the woman who just ate a bowl of ramen noodles followed immediately by a can of spaghetti ohs. I'm so ashamed with myself. Lol
  • Options
    I eat. ALL. DAY. LONG.
  • Options
    Hungry and then nauseous- repeat. 
  • Options
    Not at all-says the woman who just ate a bowl of ramen noodles followed immediately by a can of spaghetti ohs. I'm so ashamed with myself. Lol
    So im not the only person craving ramen noodles!!!!!!!
    --------------

• Options
    10 weeks here and yes, im starving all the time!! Spaghetti and noodles are my comfort food tok haha
  • Options
    Absolutely and I have 0 impulse control.  I got a bag of Cheetos from the vending machine yesterday and had Burger King for breakfast.  Bad mommy!
    Big Brother Nolan 07.30.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So im not the only person craving ramen noodles!!!!!!!

Me too! Had them for my pre dinner snack tonight. Also @mollyb0111, hungry, nauseous repeat was dead on!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"