January 2013 Moms
Options

So sick of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another 5-7 inches headed for us this afternoon and tonight. Yay! Where the frick is spring already?!?

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: So sick of snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @kittynap WHY?!?!?! Omg, I love the snow, but it's been either snowing a TON or below zero this entire month and I'm losing my mind. We either can't go out because it's too cold, or we can barely drive because the roads suck. I'm so effing tired of wearing snow boots all the time and mopping up salt and muddy snow residue from my entryway. Boooooo!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    All your fault @kittynap! I'm blaming you! I actually love snow but by January I'm sick of it...I'm ready for walks outside and playing in our backyard at the new house!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I usually love snow, but it seems like this winter won't ever end! We got a couple inches last night and are expecting more this afternoon. To make it worse, we were invited to go on a cruise with all my husband's family for this next week, but it just wasn't in our budget this time around. So all of our family is heading to the Caribbean this weekend for the next 7 days and we aren't. Boo!
  • Options
    We have another 10-12 on the way today/tomorrow. I am a fan of snow and the extra days it gives me at home with DD when the office is closed!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm in the Northeast also and LOVE the snow!! I'm hoping DH will be able to stay home with us tomorrow! I am starting to get sick of the sand and salt though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @jobiann I couldn't agree more. Now that DD is mobile I can't wait to get outside and play and hit up parks and playgrounds and get some natural vitamin d. Yet it's pretty much below freezing and snowy every freaking day. Beyond over it. Spring hurry up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sick of it too.  We have had more snow than normal and it has been completely awful.  This week we are supposed to get snow almost every day but at least it will be in teens and twenties which is warmer than the past month or so.    
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    We have the opposite problem. It was so hot yesterday it was hard to be outside until the sun started to set.
  • Options
    We're on our 5th snowday from daycare. Just had to call my professor at 8 AM to cancel class for today. Ugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"