Georgia Babies
Options

OB/GYN recs in Gwinnett

Hi mamas!
I recently moved from Austin, TX 6 mos ago and live in Suwanee. I just found out I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I've gone through 2 c-sections, both which have been rather unpleasant experiences. I also have white coat syndrome that got worse with my first dr's experience. while I'm not expecting at this point to go through a vba2c, I would love to find a dr that's not going to push me into scheduling the csection 2wks in advance and for someone who trusts my blood pressure monitoring at home and not just go by the numbers in the office and scare me to death over it. Hope that makes sense! Anywhere in Suwanee, Johns creek, duluth, lawrenceville, buford would be great, although I wouldn't mind driving 45min if it means I'll have a peace of mind. Thanks so much!!

Re: OB/GYN recs in Gwinnett

• Options
    Had a great experience with:

Preferred Women's Healthcare
    500 Medical Center Blvd
    Suite 290
    Lawrenceville‎ GA‎ 30046
    (770) 962-5100
    https://www.preferredwomens.com
  • Options
    I delivered both boys with Womens Group of Gwinnett  in Snellville next to Eastside and have been going there for over 12 years. love love them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Many of my friends use Women's Group of Gwinnett, too. I was about to change to them but my insurance changed so I didn't. However I did deliver at Eastside and absolutely loved my experience as well as our NICU experience.
  • Options
    Dr Joseph Tate. He's in Gwinnett and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him. I plan to go to him for #2. Hoping for a VBAC. 

• Options
    I go to Dr Allen Gerber at Hamilton Mill Women's health clinic. I've had one MC and pregnant again (so far so good) and the whole staff has been amazing. He delivers at Northside Forsyth which is pretty close to suwanee, I live in the area too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"