Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?
2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3.  What are you looking forward to this week?
4.  Do you play the lottery?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  Doing well.

2.  We went to KY to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday and had a good time.  Lowlight - just wish the weekend were longer.

3.  I signed Eli up for a toddler program at the library tomorrow.  Interested to see how it goes!

4.  No.  I guess for the most part it just seems like a waste of money.  DH will sometimes buy a ticket when the jackpot gets high enough.  A girl I know in a different state just won big, though, and it makes me want to go buy a scratch-off and win myself!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1.  How are you? OK, just extremely tired of this winter weather.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight- we had a great time at the Indianapolis Home Shoe. Lowlight- The Super Bowl was not very exciting

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? An actual date night with DH.

4.  Do you play the lottery?Nope, but I'm considering it for tomorrow night's Mega Millions.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • 1.  Doing well, getting over a sore throat but it wasn't too bad.

2.  Highlight - time with friends, lowlight - I'm with @plus12012, what a waste of a super bowl :/

3.  Looking forward to dinner out on friday night, hopefully it doesn't snow!!

4.  I've only bought one scratch off (on my 18th birthday) and played the lottery once last year when it got really big, a bunch of people at work went in together... Sometimes I'm tempted
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"