February 2014 Moms
Options

(kracosta) Baby Giovanni is here!

My little bundle of joy arrived this afternoon.
I started having contractions around 10pm last night (about 10 min apart) By 12am the progressed to 4-6 min apart. We arrived at the hospital around 1am. I was already 4cm and 90% effaced. So our journey was beginning :) After a couple of hours, I was progressing but slowly. I ended up getting an epi which slowed things down a bit more. They had to start pitocin to try and move things along a bit. Finally made it to 10cm but baby was not dropping and moving in position. I had to start pushing just for him to move down. Finally we were ready to go! I pushed for about 30 min and there he was! No tears so no stitches for me yay!
Anyway, he was gorgeous and I immediately fell in love :)
We did skin to skin and attempted BFing, but he wasn't latching very well. Once they took him to the nursery, baby's oxygen dropped. He's now in the Nicu do the next couple of days. Thoughts and prayers would be appreciated for my little guy. Sorry if this was all over the place. So here he is Baby Giovanni. Born 2/3/14 at 12:12, weighing in at 7lbs 12oz 19in. Oh and I think I forgot to mention we were 38w 2d. Thanks for reading. I will update when I can :)

Re: (kracosta) Baby Giovanni is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"