Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

This Deserves its Own Thread

I am just floored by this woman.  She has always had that classic California girl face, but she almost looks better than she did when I was perving on her as a teen in the 80's.

She can't pick a man if her life depended on it, but she is one of the most attracative women I have ever seen.  At sixty!!!image

Re: This Deserves its Own Thread

• Options
    Jack9 said:
    unbelievable I was just talking about this yesterday.  I know that most everyone in Hollywood has plastic surgery done but if she has then she has one of the absolute best in the world because she doesn't exhibit any of those tells that most plastic surgery recipients have.  Crazy
    Yeah, the work she's had is obviously very, very good. And she's also clearly genetically blessed.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    RatpastaRatpasta member
    edited February 2014
    I get a lot of press materials in the mail from acting companies and when I got the Chicago kit, I nearly fell out of my chair

yes, she got some mild work done but she has some incredible genes and she really has taken care of herself.
       Dammit, Billy Joel!  look what you let get away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ladyjenna13ladyjenna13 member
    edited February 2014

@Ratpasta

Awesome pics!

BIlly Joel should be shot for picking the bottle over this woman.  Idiot drunk!!

• Options

@Ratpasta

Awesome pics!

BIlly Joel should be shot for picking the bottle over this woman.  Idiot drunk!!

but his silence is his self defense!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"