Caribbean Babies
Options

Sunday funday

What are you doing today? Are you watching the Super Bowl and eating a bunch of really awesome snacks?

We don't have cable and I don't pay attention to football, so I will probably just do a whole lot of nothing today. I got up and showered and put my pjs back on...it's going to be a lazy day.

Re: Sunday funday

• Options
    Morning ladies! We finally have a day off, and I'm still savoring a cup of coffee and a lazy breakfast while DH sleeps in. Just watched Queen if Versailles on Netflix, which was surprising good. I saved the last of my book for when football is on...I only look forward to the Super Bowl because it means no more football for several months ;)

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have to go drop about $200 on a bridesmaids dress that will hopefully fit me 2 weeks postpartum. Blargh.

No football for me although everyone around here is pretty excited. Peyton Manning will always be Indiana Jesus.
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @CrazyCornball - good to see you over here and I hope the spotting clears up soon :)

We both have some work to take care of during the day, but this evening we will going over to DH's parents to watch the game (I mean, commercials) and I'm sure there will be plenty of food.  I'm sure MIL will do her best to try and stuff me with food.  I don't want them all trying to analyze whether I have a bump yet or not so baggy sweatshirt it is today! haha

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    @BPaws, that is awful, I hope your DS feels better soon.

@LadyAle, wife of the year indeed! Another sign our DHs should have a bromance: they were born a day apart.

@dlsexton - I feel your pain. I have to be in a wedding about 6 weeks postpartum and I am already stressing over it.

I am now having a hissy fit over the Baby Connect app, which I just paid for, and it keeps crashing every time I try to use it. Raaaaaaaaage.
  • Options
    Aww @Elbug, how disappointing, I'm sorry the photo shoot went so terribly. Hopefully there are some good photos as a result, or you could take up the photog on her offer next month?

@LadyAle the app is a baby tracking app for feeding, diapers, sleep, etc. It's supposed to be the best app for new moms. I thought I'd get it now and familiarize myself with it.
  • Options
    We are watching the SB pre game show right now, and trying to figure out what to do for breakfast (it's 10:20 here).  I think one of us is gonna head to the commissary and pick up something for breakfast and to eat during the game later on.  It's only gonna be 1:00 PM at kickoff.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
    Married 08/11/12 & TTC Since 10/13
    Previous Endo and Ovarian Cyst DX 
    March 2010: Lap. Surgery & D&C--removed 2 cysts 
    BFP: 12/20/2013 EDD: 09/03/2014 
    Travis Karel arrived on 08/21/2014 at 38w1d.
    BFP #2!  Travis is getting a sibling!
    EDD: 1/24/2017

Mama to my two furbabies Sam and Phoenix

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It sucked during regular football season if one of my teams was playing an early game because if I was working nights, I would inevitably sleep through the game.  But it is also nice because the game will be over, and I still have the rest of my evening to do stuff.

• Options
    Just hanging out at home. We aren't really football people but I am using it as an excuse to eat snacks and lay on the couch all afternoon. It is finally raining!! ( the second time all winter and we are staring into a very serious drought here in CA). So it is a great day to cuddle on the couch.

imageimage
  • Options
    @DaisyCat11 that is amazing! Very cool of your friends.
  • Options
    That is awesome @DaisyCat11!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"