Cleveland Babies

Local Moms groups

I know this has been asked, but figured I would ask again. I am new to the area and have a 15 week old son. We are living in North Ridegville and would love to get involved in a moms group to meet some people in the area and also to get my son around other children as he gets older. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Local Moms groups

• I found a group on meet up.com but haven't attended any events yet. I am in the Parma area and I am surprised there are not more mom groups for the Cleveland area :(

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Gibson is due October 8th! (Bfp: January 29th)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Noah 12.26.2008

6 lbs 6 oz / 19.5 inches long

• Hi! I don't check the local board often but North Ridgeville library has great story times. I live in North Olmsted but we are (fingers crossed) buying a house in North Ridgeville in the next few months! Inbox me if you need. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you a fan of natural or attachment parenting?  If so there is a very active group on facebook (they're super chatty online and have lots of meetups and whatnot)

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandNaturalParenting
  • Have you looked into your local early childhood PTA? I love mine.
    https://www.nrechpta.org
  • rach1283rach1283 member
    edited February 2014
    I am also part of a group on meet up but haven't been able to go to any of the events now that I'm back to work. I have been taking my daughter to Gymboree in Westlake. She's 14 weeks and they have a fun music class. There's only one other baby who goes on a regular basis but it is still fun! I would love to find a group that gets together on the weekends!
  • @lia619 and @chrisanna0508 - I am in North Ridgeville too!  There is actually a membership drive for the NR Early Childhood PTA on June 2.  

I have a son that will be one next week and I am expecting in October.  I am going to start staying at home at the end of June - inbox me if you need. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"