Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diaper Bag Question

Hi ladies - I'm expecting a little girl in May and given that my DS was born more than 5 years ago, I don't have the diaper bag I used to have. So, I'm looking for some advice. Do you have a diaper bag that you love? If yes, please share!

Thanks!
Annat
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Diaper Bag Question

• Options
    I have a Skip Hop Studio ($70 on Amazon) and a Skip Hop Duo Deluxe ($80 on Amazon). Both are great - plenty of space and well made.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    I use a big tote bag with a Skip Hop Pronto changing station and a wet bag. It has everything I need diaper-wise. It also serves as my purse because I was not doing well going back and forth.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a jj cole satchel bag from BRU. I love it. It is big, has plenty of pockets, and doesn't feel too diaper bag-y if you know what I mean. As a plus it is reasonably priced and BRU always has a sale or coupon.
  • Options
    I have a Tory Burch tote that I use as a DB, but I love my sister's Pottery Barn Kids bag.
  • Options
    I love my ju ju bee BFF. It's roomy and organized. I love that it can be messenger or a backpack.
  • Options
    I have two timi & Leslie bags! I love them!!
  • Options
    I love my Vera Bradley.  Fits everything I need - even with cloth diapers (which take up more room).
  • Options
    I have a Kate Spade Stevie Baby Bag.... I absolutely love it. It looks like a purse, but fits all LO's items in it. The price is a bit much, but they are constantly on EBay for less (a lot of them being new with tags).

• Options
    I have a Skip Hop Studio ($70 on Amazon) and a Skip Hop Duo Deluxe ($80 on Amazon). Both are great - plenty of space and well made.
    I'm using this one now and it works great. Plenty of room for everything we need. I have a Skip Hop Versa too and loved it. I think it may be easier to carry, since it has a longer strap, but my zipper broke and from reviews that seems to be a common problem with that bag. 
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Options
    We got the "do it all" bag from Land's End, and it's great - roomy, and lots of pockets, and because it's black, my husband is happy to carry it too.

Iris born Halloween 2013! 6 lbs, 1 oz, 18 inches long

March 24bimageimageimage
  • Options
    Love my petunia pickle bottom,back pack diaper bag!!
  • Options
    Diaper backpack. It really helps with the weight distribution.
    PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    We have a black fisher price messenger style bag from babies r us. Although I know it's tempting to buy something girlie, this one is nice for Dad, too, in that he doesn't feel like he's carrying a purse :)
  • Options
    We went with this and we've been a little disappointed.  It has a lot of pockets sure, but not a lot of space and we're cloth diapering. It's small and because it's tall and thin it's hard to fish out everything you need.  I am thinking about just ordering a custom style Timbuk2 messenger bag because I've used my school/office Timbuk2 for years and they are extremely durable, easy to clean, and after LO doesn't need a diaper bag anymore we can use it for the next one or for something else.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"