Trying to Get Pregnant

AF & CD...10?

Okay please bear (bare?) with me here. I just started temping this cycle after AF stopped, which was Tuesday. I had heavy bleeding for a few days and then it tapered of into spotting and eventually nothing, like usual. I was having watery CM on Wednesday & yesterday, and then all of a sudden today at work I feel a huge gush. I checked since it felt like way too much to be CM and it is bright red blood. Enough that I had to use a tampon. My temp this morning seemed significantly lower (97.1 vs 97.6) but since I have only been temping for a short time, I don't know if that is correlated or not. I also don't know if I should count today as another CD1? Today should be CD 10. I feel like I am over thinking this.

Also, not sure if this is relevant, but I had a MC at the end of November, and my cycle after that (the only one I've had since) was pretty similar to my ones before I was KU.

photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

Re: AF & CD...10?

• I've had this happen.  I've had a few cycles where suddenly a few days after my period ended, I had a day or two of bleeding.  I marked the flow on those days in FF, but it didn't start a new cycle.  Once I wound up ovulating later in the week and the other time, I had a long annovulatory cycle. 

The time I ovulated a few days later, it was a gush of blood, but not prolonged bleeding.  The time I had an annovulatory cycle, it was day long period like bleeding.  However, these are just my experiences.
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • I'm so sorry for your loss in November, and for your confusing cycle now!  I agree with PP, I would leave CD1 with your first timing since it sounds like you had real flow, and just mark what's going on in FF if you use it.  Do you temp or use OPK's?  If so, you should still be able to tell when you ovulate.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"