February 2014 Moms
Options

Best cloth diaper sprayer?

I did a quick search and didn't see anything come up about this topic but if I am repeating something recently asked please forgive me and ignore this. 

I am planning on using cloth diapers with my LO (other than perhaps the first week or two when we are first getting settled in). I have done lots of research and have gotten a good supply of cloth diapers set up. My questions is for any other moms out there that have used cloth diapers - have you used a diaper sprayer? Do you have a favorite kind or one that you suggest staying away from? I have heard that these make cloth diapering so much easier but I haven't really been able to find which one works the best. Oh and if you have any other tips on cloth diapering I am all ears! 
Thanks so much ladies! 

Re: Best cloth diaper sprayer?

• Options
    We've gone 19m+ without one and done fine.

Newborn poops go right in the wash without spraying. And once DS started solids, the poop has peeled right off the diapers we use (BG 4.0) with a couple shakes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We didn't use one. Like the pp said, newborn poops are water soluble, so you're good there. When DS started solids, we used rice paper liners.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A CD sprayer seems just as needed as a wipe warmer in my house.

There is a CD board that will be a great resource for these specialized questions.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks all! Good points and suggestions. I will make sure to check out the CD board!
    I do know NB poo it is water soluble but our washer isn't the best (still hanging on but needs to be replaced soon and DH doesn't want to replace it until it actually dies) so I wanted to try to clean things off as much as possible before putting it into the wash. That way I won't stress out the washer too much (or freak out my DH too much- he isn't super comfy with the whole cloth diapering thing lol).

@bischoll1645 I don't think that is a stupid question. Now I am curious about that too! (oh as to your earlier post, I read the good reviews for the fuzzibunz sprayer and was leaning toward getting that one too:)) 

• Options
    I think ours is a BG. DD always had sticky poops so just dunking took forever. I loved our sprayer and now I use it to rinse out her potty :)

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options
    We got the fuzzibuns one too but haven't used it yet, it's got pretty good reviews on amazon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"