July 2013 Moms
Options

Any Momma's or Dada's?

I don't even know when babies start saying words but thought I'd ask.  DD will say, "mooooooooooouuum" when she cries but I don't really think she knows she's saying mom really drawn out.  I love to think she does but no actual momma or dada just yet.  What about you guys?

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Any Momma's or Dada's?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our girl just likes to babble but never does it while looking at us... She looks away when babbling. Weirdo. We've got bababa, dadada, gagayaya, lalayaya and she whispers mamama... She hits herself Tarzan style while saying ahhhhh... And then of course the screeches and zombie noises. None of it means anything yet.
    Me:33/DH: 34
    Married: July 28, 2012
    DD: July 29, 2013
    DS: July 1, 2015
    Current EDD: May 15, 2017
  • Options
    Emma says dada and mama all the time but doesn't really know what it means, and doesn't associate it with either of us.

• Options
    He says dadadadad, babababab, and nananana (which my mother loves) but no mama yet. I don't think he associates any of them.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He says dadada a lot. If I say Dada he looks at mh. I don't know if he gets it or if its a coincidence.

When he gives kisses he ends with a muah noise similar to the one I make when giving him kisses.
  • Options
    When she cries it's always the same "maaaaaaa" and she kinda sounds like a sheep. DH is jealous but there's no way she's saying mom

imageimageimage

• Options
    DD2 says Dadadadada all the time.  DD1 said mamamamamamam a lot around the same age.  I counted it so I guess I should let DH count it too :p

• Options
    So cute!! Nope not yet!
  • Options
    J babbles mamama and dadada all the time but also doesn't make the connection. The other day we were laying down playing and he turns to me and says "DAH-Dee". Freaked me out for a bit lol

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• Options
    Yesterday LO would scream out MA and when i'd look at her she'd smile. But I don't think she knows what she's saying. Everything's a joke to my LO!
  • Options
    DS babbles mama a bunch and dada some. He has began throwing his arms up when he wants you. He was also petting my boob last night when he was sleep nursing.
  • Options
    DSs a talker, he says mama and dada, but it's just babble. If you ask where mama, dada or Lily are he will turn and look at them though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bobcee said:

DS babbles dada all the time but doesn't actually make the connection. I'll look at him sometimes while repeating mama and he'll always just get a huge grin and laugh and sometimes follow up by saying dada. Little stinker.

Haha, this, exactly. I've already decided I'm going to teach her to say "dada" really loudly in the middle of the night. *evil grin*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"