March 2014 Moms
Options

8 weeks away, anyone else?

My delivery (c-section) is scheduled for the very last day of March. Anyone else still have about that long to go?

Re: 8 weeks away, anyone else?

• Options
    I'm due March 27th. And I'm hoping she comes around then. Our anniversary is the 17th, and I want to celebrate without a newborn!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm due March 30 buuuuuut with preterm labor again this time I may have this one as early as my DS at 36 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7 weeks until my edd!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    aLsMay24aLsMay24 member
    edited January 2014

Here come all the "Oh em gee, I only have 5 weeks to go!" for like, the third time in a week.

I was thinking the same. Especially if you don't have a c section or induction scheduled go ahead and add 2 weeks to your thought process.
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • Options
    6 weeks for me I can't wait!!!
  • Options
    I'm not due til 3/27. Though with some PTL issues I wouldn't be shocked to go early.
  • Options
    I am due march 28...counting down the days!!!
  • Options

Here come all the "Oh em gee, I only have 5 weeks to go!" for like, the third time in a week.

My response was the nicest thing i could come up with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Almost 7 weeks until EDD, Which is March 24.

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am due March 26. My ob told me in the past that my c-section will be scheduled between the 19th and the 26th. So about 8 weeks or so.

• Options
    No, thank goodness. I feel like I'm going to explode already. 32 days and counting...
  • Options
    I'm due March 31 (my birthday!) But, my ob said he'll only let me go to 38 weeks since I'm having twins. So, I have a couple days shy of having 6 weeks left, max
  • Options
    aLsMay24 burst my bubble. If I go two weeks late, all of my internal organs will be flattened! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker  image

3rd Tri Feelings

• Options
    yep, I'm due 3/28 so 8 weeks until my due date. I was 3 weeks early with my twins, but they were twins so who knows how far I'll end up making it! Hopefully close to my due date.
    photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am not sure why some of the snark in the responses. OP didn't say "holy crap I only have 5 weeks left!" She said she is scheduled to deliver at the very end of the month, putting her at 8 weeks away and if others had the same longer wait. I think often some of the women due at the end of the month get the short end of the stick when they express the same excitement/exhaustion/doneness (whatever) as others, only later on.
    I get that. I do. But now it's turning into our eleventieth "announce your due date" thread.
    April does a caboose check in.. That may help them feel less left out if we are that exclusive about it..
    This is what we did on my BMB with DD. It's hard to be at the very end of the month!

photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    PerkyErky said:

I am not sure why some of the snark in the responses. OP didn't say "holy crap I only have 5 weeks left!" She said she is scheduled to deliver at the very end of the month, putting her at 8 weeks away and if others had the same longer wait. I think often some of the women due at the end of the month get the short end of the stick when they express the same excitement/exhaustion/doneness (whatever) as others, only later on.

I'm with you on this. Most of the things here are repeated multiple times, by everyone. I don't understand why some people have to be snarky about someone being excited, no matter how many times it's said. If it's relevant to the post, by all means, show your excitement- even if you've expressed it already. Why only once?
  • Options
    I just saw it as her looking for others around her same time frame. Now if the question had been about TDaP...snark away!

Maybe a caboose check in would be nice for the end of the monthers.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    7 weeks left tomorrow!! First time I have posted about it too. So excited!
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm more than that...my DD got bumped to April 4th so I'm pretty behind everyone. It's cool on one hand because when things come up I've already seen them posted about so I kinda know what to expect, but on the other hand I don't get to share as much because by the time I've reached the milestone everyone is on to the next big thing. Seeing all the outside babies and everyone getting ready for baby is soooo exciting!!!! it makes me crazy excited to see my LO! I also need to slow down and enjoy these last few months. I'm just pg enough, lol......big enough to notice, but not sweaty or hurting too bad, baby is moving a lot, but not kicking my ribs. it's great (for me at least) and us late girls just gotta remember to slow down and enjoy a bit longer :)

• Options
    March 31st!

Baby Jordan Due March 31st, 2014 

• Options
    I'm due March 29th.... And no sign she is coming early so the waiting continues!
  • Options

Yep! Due on the 29th! However, I fully expect fate to do me a cruel trick and make me deliver on April Fool's Day.. I hate pranks, so it would only be fitting that I had my LO on the holiday of all pranks! Plus, my mom had her 1st 3 days late, so if I follow her pattern I'll have an April baby, not a March baby! 

Side note: My Bday is on the 25th, so I'm either going to be celebrating by caring for a newborn or trying natural induction techniques like bouncing on a yoga ball. Only time will tell!

And thanks @PerkyErky for sticking up for us end-of-month-ers. Sometimes we do get "yelled" at for sharing the same excitement everyone else has already had!
    Lol this is one thing I was sure to tell the scheduler - I do not want baby having an April 1 bday!
  • Options
    Yes, it would be nice.  I'm due the 31st.  But I feel we've had this discussion before about how us end-of-monthers get the short end of the stick, no?

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick. Just a shout out to others due around the same time who are perhaps at the same stage/dealing with similar pregnancy related issues.
  • Options
    8 weeks for me too. Due the 30th, but I'm fully expecting to go late. So I'm mentally preparing myself for up to 10 more weeks...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yep! Due on the 29th! However, I fully expect fate to do me a cruel trick and make me deliver on April Fool's Day.. I hate pranks, so it would only be fitting that I had my LO on the holiday of all pranks! Plus, my mom had her 1st 3 days late, so if I follow her pattern I'll have an April baby, not a March baby! 

Side note: My Bday is on the 25th, so I'm either going to be celebrating by caring for a newborn or trying natural induction techniques like bouncing on a yoga ball. Only time will tell!

And thanks @PerkyErky for sticking up for us end-of-month-ers. Sometimes we do get "yelled" at for sharing the same excitement everyone else has already had!
    Me too! Due on the 29th but fully expecting an April 1st baby just because that's the one date I want to avoid. Plus it doesn't help that both of my kids were born late by 3 & 4 days.
    baby 2Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    5 weeks and 2 days left! Hoping he stays in there at least 3 more weeks :)
  • Options
    PP's why do you think you'll go late? My big fear is going early! That's why I'm panicked about not being ready
  • Options

PP's why do you think you'll go late? My big fear is going early! That's why I'm panicked about not being ready

Because I've gone late with my other two. It will be a big surprise if I go before my due date.
    baby 2Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

PerkyErky said:

I just saw it as her looking for others around her same time frame. Now if the question had been about TDaP...snark away!

Maybe a caboose check in would be nice for the end of the monthers.

I disagree. Why should those of us due later have to tiptoe around a handful of posters who can't seem to grasp that opening all threads on the board isn't mandatory? 

I'm assuming you are disagreeing with my comment that a caboose check in might be nice for those at the end of the month. That's cool. I'm not even an end of the monther and will be lucky to make it to March. Someone mentioned it and it didn't sound like a terrible idea. Also, I never said anyone had to tiptoe around anything or anyone. It's always nice to have people in the same boat as you (the whole reason for a BMB) so a check in for those later in the month might be nice for those people.

Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Haven't had a chance to post yet, but I fully believe I'll go over my EDD. Mainly...I'm a FTM, I read something along the lines most FTM's go 41 weeks, and I'm convinced that since I'm not getting BH's I'm going to be pregnant forever. My guess is April 1st...no rhyme or reason to it. I'm gonna call Mothers Intuition....OR the fact that that's right before the busiest time of the year at my office.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    About 6 weeks for me, due March 17, but I think I am gonna be late with this lite guy or gal, so I maybe joining you in the 8 weeks to go club.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @perkyerky thanks for your post! I am the 26th so am always a few weeks behind what everyone has experienced and god forbid I have a question about something like I don't know GD testing or something, I would rather not post for the copius amounts of snark that are going to happen...

Back on subject so glad I have 8 weeks or so...I need it!
    image         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    As of Sunday, I'll have 7 more weeks...give or take, of course.  It's freaking me out a bit - I started making a list with MH the other night of all the crap we have to do around the house before the baby is born :D  
    imageimage 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"