Trouble TTC
Options

*~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

Hey ladies!  Since today is obviously the last day of the month how did everyone do?  Would you say overall you had a good month or bad?  Share with us what you learned, need to work on, tips, or tricks.
If you are new feel free to fill us in on you:
  1. What is your weight loss/get healthy goal?
  2. What method are you using to help reach your goal?
  3. What is your biggest weakness that you just can't resist?

QOTW: What is your favorite movie of all time?
starting inspirational weight loss quotes Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes Benefits
Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
2002- Diagnosed with PCOS at 18
10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
10/12-12/12 3 cycles of Clomid - fail
6/13- 1st cycle on Clomid 50mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel- BFN
7/13 2nd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 1st IUI - BFN
8/13 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel 2nd IUI - BFN
9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
From 12/13 to current I have ovulated 4 times naturally
Currently on break to get healthy.... 35 pounds down, 13 to go!
All Are Welcome!!

Re: *~* Weight loss/Getting Healthy Check In *~*

• Options
    Hey ladies.  This week was a little better, still not perfect though.  DHs birthday was yesterday so this weekend will be full of dinners.  Monday is my official no more excuses getting back on weight watchers day.  Overall the month of January was not good for me.  Luckily I have 11 more to make up for it :)  I found a new snack that I am obsessed with.  The Triscuit garden herb flavor with skinny cow tomato basil cheese is yummy!  For anybody else on weight watchers it is 4 points plus.  I think 4 is a lot for a snack, but it has a lot of flavor which makes me feel more satisfied.
    QOTW: I have so many movies that come to mind.  (you would think I would have one since this is my own question lol)  Probably overall fave is the Notebook.  Although for a teeny bopper movie I love Mean Girls!
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    10/11-10/12 - tried to conceive naturally with Metformin, due to PCOS never had a cycle
    9/13 4th cycle on Clomid 50 mg, Metformin, Follistim, and Ovidrel - Benched with Cysts
    All Are Welcome!!

• Options
    CandaceC1020CandaceC1020 member
    edited January 2014
    I started off strong and ended bad.  These damn birth control pills are making me a fatty pants.  I want to eat everything bad.  Chocolate, yes please.  Potato chips, absolutely.  If I could find chocolate covered potato chips I'd probably eat those too.  I can't wait to be off of these damn pills. 

Pride and Prejudice

And here's a link to my favorite scene:
    https://youtu.be/cwYqYCdelbw

Ahhhh ... Mr. Darcy.

:x
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did fairly decent this week...I worked out every other day and went to bootcamp, again.  But I wasn't quite the nazi about what I ate this week as I was last week.  I forgot to weight myself this week, so I don't know how much I lost, but I feel like I definitely lost some...my clothes fit differently, so I'm at least getting back in shape, even if I'm not losing as quickly as I'd hoped.  Muscle is heavier than fat, after all!

I go to a party where I'll see an ex tomorrow, so I need to figure out my most slimming outfit...then we have a Superbowl party, and I'll probably pig out :P

I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  It's so clever and makes you think - I feel like it had several underlying messages in it.  My husband gets annoyed b/c I demand to watch it every time I get really drunk, and then I pass out 15 minutes into it, hehe.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    Last Friday (1wk ago) my dr said I lost 10 more lbs. hehe :D but I was at her office for my auto immune disease, I had a flare up and she put me on steroids so I'm sure it'll all come back. I did Pilates 2x this week and felt like I was gonna barf both times. Not great to do before AF comes, my abs r killlllling me lol. Can't space so. GOAL: 50 lbs METHOD: diet changes, fruit every day, moderate workouts. BIGGEST WEAKNESS: eatting after 8 pm, my husband works second shift and wants to eat when he gets home 9:10pm and doesn't wanna eat alone. :-/ QOTW: gingersnaps (it's about two sisters, one turns into a werewolf)

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • Options
    So @candacec1020 maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but Ben and Jerry's makes a chocolate covered potato chip ice cream NOMS!!!
    I started off strong and ended bad.  These damn birth control pills are making me a fatty pants.  I want to eat everything bad.  Chocolate, yes please.  Potato chips, absolutely.  If I could find chocolate covered potato chips I'd probably eat those too.  I can't wait to be off of these damn pills. 

Pride and Prejudice

And here's a link to my favorite scene:
    https://youtu.be/cwYqYCdelbw

Ahhhh ... Mr. Darcy.

:x

:P

DH= burn vic, abn sa MFI|| ME= PCOS, Sarcoidosis, Hypohyroidism HSG-OK
    tried naturally 2011 & 2012-
    TTC with nurse practitioner 2013
    2 clomid cycles- both bfn, started seeing RE 2013 
    FEBUARY PLAN-HSG|| March Game plan-FEMARA IUI+TRIGGER 
    MARCH-BFP (beta1;104-beta2;302)-bc of hsg
    [[all welcome !!!!!!!!!!!! ]]
  • Options
    Happy Friday ladies!
    My initial goal was for my pants to fit again. Check! Now I'd like to get my BMI into the "healthy" range. I'm getting close! I've lost 10lbs since January 1st by eating healthy and working out. I use the Lose It app, which is helpful. I also did a diet bet with some friends. We're starting a new one tomorrow if anyone wants in: https://diet.bt/1la3Pj4
    My biggest weakness is chocolate chip cookies! I love them!
    And my favorite movie is When Harry Met Sally.

TTC since 4/2012
    Started testing 5/2013: all clear, official diagnosis is "unexplained infertility"
    7/2013: first round of Clomid + TI
    8/2013: more bloodwork, low progesterone, low estradiol
    9,10,11,12/2013: TI + hcg injections 3,5,7,9DPO
    1/2014: Clomid + hcg trigger + TI
    2/2014: Clomid + hcg trigger + TI, natural cycle due to cyst
    3/2014: Clomid + hcg trigger + IUI #1
    4/2014: hcg trigger + IUI #1.2
    5,6/2014: on a mental/emotional health break
    7/2014: hcg trigger + IUI #1.3
    8/2014: first succesful IUI! (but no bfp)
    9/2014: IUI #2
    10/2014: hcg + IUI #3
    11/2014: SHG (fibroid not an issue)
    12/2014: Clomid + hcg + IUI #4
    1/2015: Clomid + hcg + Estrace + IUI #5

• Options
    pcrumley  You are evil!  Evil I tell you!  I normally stay out of the novelty ice cream aisle.  I guarantee that I walk down that aisle the next time I am in the grocery store. 
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Options
    I started off great! I took my 1 year old lab mix on his first 3 mile run. He did great!!! Aaaaannnnndddd then I came down with a head cold that is still lingering. So I haven't run since, though I did go to yoga yesterday. I was thinking of easing my way back out there today, but I'm having some joint pain (possibly from the Lupron?!). I can't seem to get it together!!

QOTW: I'm a sucker for sappy love movies that don't end with 'happily ever afters' so Moulin Rouge and Shakespeare in Love
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Options
    Happy Friday ladies!
    My initial goal was for my pants to fit again. Check! Now I'd like to get my BMI into the "healthy" range. I'm getting close! I've lost 10lbs since January 1st by eating healthy and working out. I use the Lose It app, which is helpful. I also did a diet bet with some friends. We're starting a new one tomorrow if anyone wants in: https://diet.bt/1la3Pj4
    I'm thinking you mentioned this website before.  I can click the link and it shows up but when I click on the how it works my internet blocks it at work.  I need to remember to check it out at home.  It looks cool.  Maybe I can have Siri remind me.
    @gsancho I am sure you looked fabulous when you saw your ex. 
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    All Are Welcome!!

• Options
    Happy Friday ladies!
    I'm thinking you mentioned this website before.  I can click the link and it shows up but when I click on the how it works my internet blocks it at work.  I need to remember to check it out at home.  It looks cool.  Maybe I can have Siri remind me.
    @gsancho I am sure you looked fabulous when you saw your ex. 
    Ba hahahaha!

Me-30 DH-34
    All Are Welcome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"