October 2012 Moms

FFFC

Let make it interesting girls

Re: FFFC

• Pedi keeps telling me how tall Ashley is and will be when she is older. At her 15 month appt she was just a hair under 33 inches. Honestly I am already annoyed at how much people talk about her height, is this what she is in for her whole life?!
    Is this even a confession? I'm not sure
  • I gave Wesley Lucky Charms this morning as we were out of cheerios, I did pick out all the marshmallows first though.  He loved them and now I sort of feel like he wont go back to cheerios with out a fight, but on the other hand I get to have marshmallows every morning so I'm not really seeing to big of a down side.

• Loading the player...
  • ChrisG83 said:
    @stefaniem522 this is for you
    I LOVE THIS!!! If only I could buy a box of just the marshmallows!

• ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
    edited January 2014

ChrisG83 said:

@stefaniem522 this is for you

I LOVE THIS!!! If only I could buy a box of just the marshmallows!

Oh my gosh that would be amazing! I would buy the super Costco size.
  • RVASC811 said:
    ChrisG83 said:
    Pedi keeps telling me how tall Ashley is and will be when she is older. At her 15 month appt she was just a hair under 33 inches. Honestly I am already annoyed at how much people talk about her height, is this what she is in for her whole life?! Is this even a confession? I'm not sure

I was in the 95th percentile until I was 6, and I'm 5'4". I don't really think height at this age is indicative of anything, but SO WHAT if she is tall, right? Why do they care?
    My husband likes the idea of her being tall. He wants her to play volleyball.
  • @mmnumber5 I have no clue how to read those charts. 
  • mmnumber5 said:
    I totally was stalking @meganole chart And was sad when she didn't get a BFP. I felt like a Terrible person posting my ultrasound the other day. K puked all over his car seat twice yesterday and I had to speed to find a place to pull over and clean him up.
    @mmnumber5 I was excited to see your little squishy the other day as I am living vicariously through all of you pregnant O12 mommas until we start TTC January 2015, it feels so far away, at least I get to see all your squishy's.

Also, if I get pregnant again, I don't know if I would go to a different board and post here.  I love all you ladies way to much to want to go anywhere else!

• @BandEddie I was more worried about bedsharing around 6-10m. She was mobile but hadn't figured out how to get down from the bed yet. Now she rocks at climbing down so I'm not worried. Plus she kicks like a mule so I'm not worried about rolling onto her. ;)

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • I jabbed my kid in the eyeball yesterday. It's still red. :(

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • I took off today to hang out with DS... what the fuck was I thinking!  He's a lot of work, I don't know how you SAHM do it!  He cried when DH left, then didn't want to be put down, so I had to hold him for about an hour.  Then I had a lunch date with an old co-worker, that was fun!  He didn't want to eat or drink only wanted to flirt with the waitress and scream when someone walked by! 

I am thankful he is taking a long afternoon nap! I don't care it's almost 4:30, sleep baby sleep! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm 5'2" and h is 5'4" and Alexis is in the 85th percentile for height. Where is this coming from?
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Another confession: I secretly love all the cheesy valentines gifts. The pink teddy bear in a mug, balloons in a bouquet of candy. I love it all but have never been given anything for valentines day. Today I bought myself a jar covered in hearts that's filled with candy.
  • ChrisG83 said:

@octobermom18 I saw your screen name and didn't recognize it but we have had so many screen name changes I thought you might already be a regular. Keep posting!

Thanks! I'll try not to post and run so much. :)
  • Mine is that I'm a total lurker (first time mom and I like reading what is going on with other kids my sons age) but sometimes I'll get brave and post like I know ya'll.  I feel like I'm breaking some kind of code. 

Hiiiiiii. I'm Steph. Now you know me. No code breaking needed :)
    :)
  • ChrisG83 said:

RVASC811 said:

ChrisG83 said:

Pedi keeps telling me how tall Ashley is and will be when she is older. At her 15 month appt she was just a hair under 33 inches. Honestly I am already annoyed at how much people talk about her height, is this what she is in for her whole life?!
    Is this even a confession? I'm not sure

I was in the 95th percentile until I was 6, and I'm 5'4". I don't really think height at this age is indicative of anything, but SO WHAT if she is tall, right? Why do they care?

My husband likes the idea of her being tall. He wants her to play volleyball.
    As I was reading your post I was thinking ooh good volleyball player. I played volleyball my mom was my coach. My mom and aunts played and my other girl cousin played. I always see tall girls and think I hope they play volleyball!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm tall (6'11") and nobody has every mentioned volleyball as a tall person sport... I was always offered basketball and netball and rock climbing.

I'm taller than my husband, so I'm curious to see how tall T ends up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"