April 2014 Moms
Options

PSA: FREE Baby Leggings

manda10884manda10884 member
edited January 2014 in April 2014 Moms
Just wanted to share with everyone: I believe it's only good for today-Just got an email that you can order 5 free pairs of baby leggings and each additional after the 5 are only $2 each (normally $10each), you only pay for shipping! Go to https://www.babyleggings.com (sorry bumping from mobile) and enter code "BeMine14" at checkout and it takes off $50 or 100% off 5 leggings. You can also use the promo code more than once just open a new browser BUT I just ordered 10 pairs for baby girl and it was $25.45 and I looked to see if it was cheaper to place two orders but it saved about .45 to just order all 10 together rather than doing separate orders(not much but it's still cheaper!) The price for 5 pairs is only $12.95 (shipping). There are some really cute ones and there are even really cute ones for boys as well as gender neutral ones! The site seemed to be bogged down so it took a few tries to get it to work but it eventually did so keep trying!
Sorry this was so long! Happy shopping!

Oh and pay no attention to the enormous amount of emails in my inbox(visible in the picture!) lol

Edit:can't spell!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PSA: FREE Baby Leggings

• Options
    Is this a new branch of the sevenslings/uddercovers conglomerate?? Sure seems like the same gimmick to me, but I haven't done any digging. It just smells like that same company upon first exposure.
  • Options
    No I don't think it is but I'm not for sure. There is a page on the website that talks about the lady who started it and that she's a stay at home mom of 5 but does all this other stuff. So I would say no but who knows!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is this a new branch of the sevenslings/uddercovers conglomerate?? Sure seems like the same gimmick to me, but I haven't done any digging. It just smells like that same company upon first exposure.
    I just did a little Googling and it seems so. Also, read that if you happen to order something that is out of stock they will just change the shipping date (which could be months out) without notice and not allow you to cancel the order since it was processed already. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Purchase made! Thanks for the heads up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    thomas930 said:

I just did a little Googling and it seems so. Also, read that if you happen to order something that is out of stock they will just change the shipping date (which could be months out) without notice and not allow you to cancel the order since it was processed already. 

A few of the ones I ordered were on back order and it showed the date they should ship online before ordering and I've already gotten my confirmation email showing the shipping date on all of them- and I want all of them so I'm not going to cancel. Even if it is part of the same thing, I don't care! I think they are cute and still seems like a good deal!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well damn, already purchased. I read baby leggings and thought "baby legs"

Damn pregnancy brain.

• Options
    5 free babylegs would be a totally different story :)

Thanks for looking into it, Thomas! It just reeked of the same company.

(OP, no harm done! It's not a pyramid scheme or anything... just a well know and common gimmick in mommy land. I own an uddercovers nursing cover and it's fine... not amazing, but usable.)
  • Options
    With a little time, some yarn, and a bit of elbow grease, I, too, can have a free pair of baby leggings, a nursing cover, and a carseat cover! Well, the 1st and last of that list I do plan to crochet myself, but a nursing cover I may hit up @pineconey for. :)
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    What's the difference between these baby leggings and babylegs?  This company is a sister company to the others that offer the slings, covers, etc. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    babylegs is a completely different brand. I should have known that deal was too good to be true! I am such an idiot, I was wondering why the options were so limited and the website looked a little different.

I don't know about the difference in quality between the two. I guess I will find out soon enough!

• Options
    Just a heads up I ordered through them in November and have yet to receive the items. They have apprently re shipped the order on the day I confronted them ( coincidence). So just keep track of your orders ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"