Infertility
Options

The blues...(vent) *Update*

Tea+Tea+ member
edited February 2014 in Infertility
Started follistim beginning of January and still had cysts. So they put me on BCPs. (I nievely thought there was hope) Cyst on my right went down. Yay started Follistim again. (Ouch in the pocket) well today had an ultrasound. Two, follicles on each side but really small. So either I'm a slow starter or it's just not working this cycle either. They will call with my bloodwork results. I pray it's good but this waiting game sucks. I pray every minute of everyday that this works and it's really hard hearing that it may not be. Oh how I hate you IF. How I hate my body for deceiving me. Mad at the docs for not catching this sooner when I've asked and asked about troubles. -sigh- thanks for listening. :/

**** well I never thought I'd get the news that we can move forward but we are! o: Wednesday is ER. supposed to freeze and at some point do a second retrieval but we'll see. Excited and nervous all in one. Mhm.
TTC Since 2012
Me: Endo Stage IV (20+yrs) (who knew? Not me)
MyLove: Pretty Ok. Low #s (i think) 
IVF#1: No Eggs to Retrieve
Taking time to ourselves
 Poor Responder will add COQ10 & DHEA next cycle
**All Welcome**

Re: The blues...(vent) *Update*

• Options
    I am so sorry... FX that you get good blood work results.
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    I have had a low amount of success with stimulation as well.  But if your clinic allows you to continue with a low number, you just need the right one - not 30 of them.    The most that we have retrieved is 8.  Sending prayers your way & fingers crossed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well my estrogen level was like 80 so they wanted me to do more stims and go back Monday. If they didn't grow it would be cancelled. Well, we're oop so the off chance that they didn't grow is too strong a chance to waste it on this one. We'll cancel the cycle take a little time for ourselves and try again in a month or two. Ugh. Thanks for the thoughts tho. [:
    TTC Since 2012
    Me: Endo Stage IV (20+yrs) (who knew? Not me)
    MyLove: Pretty Ok. Low #s (i think) 
    IVF#1: No Eggs to Retrieve
    Taking time to ourselves
     Poor Responder will add COQ10 & DHEA next cycle
    **All Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"