December 2013 Moms
Options

I quit!

My 4 yr old woke me at 4 am saying his stomach hurt, but wanted to go downstairs to play. After an hour, some "medicine" (kool aid in a medicine cup) and suggesting he sleep without his pants (what kid that age doesn't love being nudie?) he went back to bed.

Turns out he wasn't kidding about his stomach not feeling well. I woke up to him having taken a massive dump in his pants. Didn't even try to clean his undies - just threw them out. Took a million baby wipes to get the majority of the crap off his legs, then put him in the tub while the baby screamed. (Of course he was crying too).

Both kids have snot pouring down their faces because we all have nasty colds.

I feel like hell and it was 90 min into my day before I could do even one thing for myself - like pee.

I quit!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I quit!

• Options
    I am so sorry. Days like that with 1 are bad enough, but to add a newborn into the mix makes it awfully stressful. Don't put pressure on yourself to do anything but relax with the babies all day. Plug older baby into Disney or PBS, and snuggle peanut OR take a hot shower with baby in a bouncer and big boy in with you to "steam out boogies." Take out for dinner tonight!

• Options
    I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible way to start the day. I hope your day gets better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man, I'm so sorry! Just like @katebusse said, do nothing the rest of the day...pop some movies on for your DS and take it easy!

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • Options
    brutal!! *HUGS*
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    Rest and snuggle your littles!!
  • Options
    Oh no!  I hope everyone feels better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    Oh no :( I'm sorry! Hope you all feel better quick.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Oh no! Sickness and being a sahm is a nightmare
  • Options
    Ugh. I hate days like that. I hope it improves!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry everyone's sick. It sounds miserable. GL to you, hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

IAmPregnant Ticker
    Dream celeb baby daddy- Prince Harry
      Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hang in there mama!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    Thanks everybody. It's been two days of Disney movies and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Good thing I'm going back to work in a week, I'm going to lose my mind! Here's hoping everyone's healthy by then so I don't need to take a sick day immediately!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    :( Sorry mama! Sounds terrible! You'll get through it... Keep persevering!
  • Options
    Keep your chin up!  I have two under 4, so I feel your pain, right down to the poop-splosion (we had one on Monday evening; DS1 is still only partially potty-trained). Hope you all feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"