October 2014 Moms

Anyone else impatient?

Ugh! It always feels like forever waiting for that first appointment. There is probably already a thread, but when is your 1st appointment?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
image"">
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else impatient?

• I know what you mean! I'm antsy to get to my appointment and learn more and get some confirmation. I will be 5 weeks on Wed but I'm still going in this Mon for my first appointment. I had a miscarriage just last month at 5 weeks so I just want to make sure things are okay. I would go today if I wasn't out of town. Hope your first appointment goes well! :)

<('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^) <('.'<) (>'.')> (^'.')> <('.'^)

• My first OB appt isn't until 3.17!! :(
    This is going to be a long wait.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have an apt date yet.  My doctor doesn't see patients until 8-10 weeks.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Definitely feeling impatient, and a little jealous of ladies who rr betas checked, early ultrasounds, etc.

Btw...there's a lengthy thread a few post below called 'so ladies, when are you...' About first appointments ;)

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• We've got our first appointment on March 10th. It feels like forever, but I'm hoping we'll be able to hear the heart beat then, since it will be the week of DHs birthday. That will be the best birthday present if we do :)
  • My first official appointment is Feb 14. I'll only be 6 weeks so I'm debating the benefits of moving it back a week. I really don't want to wait any longer than I have to but I also don't want a sono that is so early that I freak out because they can't see much.
  • 2-14! Two weeks from today...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • My OB office does a "confirmatory" appointment which I had on Wednesday.  I go back today for my second beta draw this morning.  My next appointment is 2/20 for a dating u/s.  I'll be 7w3d.  I'm crazy impatient so waiting until March for anything would drive me nuts.
    BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Our first appointment is February 25th! YAY! Can't wait!
  • I am impatient! My first appt. is Feb. 20th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

4 losses- MC in 2006, MMC in February 2012 at 12 weeks and MMC (twins) August 2016 at 12 weeks. Pregnant again- 11/7/16. Another loss on December 28, 2016.

BFP April 23, 2017.  Our triple rainbow baby! EDD: January 2, 2018. It's a boy!
  • 2-14! Two weeks from today...
    Me too! Knowing it's only 2 weeks away is helping a bit. Crossing my fingers for a celebratory V-day dinner later that night.

• Very impatient, first appointment is Feb 24th. Three long weeks.
  • Yes! I'm very anxious! My appt isn't until 2/21!
  • I have an appt. scheduled on the 4th (this Tuesday) That will put me at 6 weeks exactly, which I feel is pretty early but when I called to make an appt. they knew I would only be 6 weeks and said that was fine. Apparently the OB I will be seeing likes to see his patients anywhere from the 6-8 week. I am hoping I can get him to draw another beta level to make sure it is going up, since I know it is too soon for an US. I am also wondering if I am not further along than that because my last period was a lot lighter and shorter than it typically is, so I'm starting to wonder if that wasn't implantation bleeding. The other reason I think that might be the case is because I took a pregnancy test a week before my period was even due and it came out positive right away (when the box said at 4 days prior to expected period it is only 53% accurate..) anyway, sorry that was a mouth full of information that you didn't actually ask about :p
  • Feeling very impatient for first u/s! Having an early u/s @ 8 weeks as I m/c in Oct. I live in Canada & betas are not drawn, however have already seen my MD & she believes everything is fine this go round. Seeming midwife around 10 weeks then another u/s @ 12 weeks. Patience is not a virtue I possess! ;)
  • Our first appointment is on February 18th; it can't come soon enough!
  • I agree! It feels like forever! I just want confirmation that everything is alright. My first appt. is February. 25th. Last time nausea kicked in around 6 weeks and then MS. So it was hard to hide it. I have some events coming up in February so hoping I can hide it until appt.!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • @walkeli If you weren't charting your BBT, it's possible that you just ovulated a few days later than normal and you weren't actually a week before your expected period. If it helps, I tested positive 7 days prior to my period (9dpo) and I know for certain that I wasn't pregnant before then, so it's completely possible.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• My first appointment is March 6th. A day after my birthday! I will be 9 weeks. I am very impatient! The emotions are running high. First pregnancy too!
  • This may sound like weird advice but try your very best to enjoy every day being pregnant, as you never know when the pregnancy might end. This is my 2nd pregnancy (1st baby) and I'm much more relaxed this go round (as the worst happened - I miscarried in Oct, and it was terrible, but realized I was so anxious that entire pregnancy & was constantly counting down to 12 weeks that I didn't really enjoy the pregnancy, sadly).

Everything crossed for all of you for a full term healthy pregnancy! ❤

Slow down & enjoy it! (I'm trying..) ;)
  • I'm 5 weeks today and my doc doesn't do the first appointment until 10-12 weeks. I'm scheduled for March 12!! It's going to be a long 5 weeks. I'm impatiently waiting the first u/s so that I can finally feel like this is all real :)
    Anniversaryimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My doctor also gave me the option to come in earlier than Feb 26th which will make me 9 weeks then but i wanted to wait so i could see the heartbeat as well! I wish I could do one now and one then! Guess I'll just start a countdown! :-)
  • vrj0522vrj0522 member
    edited February 2014
    Our first appointment is this Thursday. I feel lucky (only at 14 DPO today) that I get to go so soon but it's also because I already had a m/c that I get to go early so it's exciting and a little terrifying all at the same time. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• My first appointment is not until March 17th :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am glad I am not the only impatient one. I have an appointment on the 19th and an u/s scheduled for the 21st. It feels like a million years away haha.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Gibson is due October 8th! (Bfp: January 29th)

Noah 12.26.2008

6 lbs 6 oz / 19.5 inches long

• I have an appointment for an intake sort of appointment with an RN this afternoon.  My family practice doctor doesnt take OB patients anymore so I had to get a new doctor as the old OB I had is leaving the practice and not taking new patients.  When I talked to the nurse on the phone, she said we would set up my first doctor appt and my dating ultrasound appt while I'm there today.

DS #1  1/10/2004

DS #2  2/1/2006

EDD #3  10/5/2014

BabyFruit Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"